Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Johnny Two-Tones (played anonymously)

I will make my own choices thank you very much good bad or otherwise. Let's just hope it's not a horror movie. If so I still think I can out smart most movie monsters.

Would you rather be an artist that changes the world through art in any and all forms. Or Would you rather change the world by using technology & engineering
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

Definitely technology & engineering!

Purple Cookies (laced with Truth Serum) or a casual, simple, Ham Sandwich?
I am not the biggest fan of cookies. But a ham sandwich just seems too mundane. Okay, I will be bold and eat the purple cookies with the hidden truth serum. What would you like to know?

If death was coming for you regardless, would you: surround yourself with close friends and family and pass quietly, OR would you pursue thrills (example: base jumping, sky diving, shark diving etc) and pass away on a crazy adventure with the one person who was the closest to you?
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

Pass away quietly with friend and family always.

If you were to worship a celestial body, would it be the sun or moon?
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra said awkwardly, "Moon."
...Was there a reason why she specifically picked moon, and said it so...awkwardly?

"Would you rather be alone on an adventure to find your destiny, whatever it might be? Or would you rather stay nearby those you know and work all day and night?"
Patrick Nicholls (played anonymously)

"Easy! Work all day and night and care for those around me. What good is Adventure without those that matter." Offered with little more than a scowl as if this was obvious.

"Would ya rather be an immigrant in a foreign country all over the world but knowing any of the languages or customs or ever being able to understand them, or be stuck in your same hometown your whole life knowing everyone, but not just how large and unique the rest of the world is."
Alice Rieper (played by Rieper)

"I'd much rather travel the world. Interacting with the same people even if you know them well would be tiresome after a while."

"Would you rather: Learn all the secrets in the world but can not tell anyone else or learn of only one secret of your choosing but can tell everyone?"
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Oh man, I could not keep all those secrets a secret! So I'd definitely have to go with one secret only and can tell everyone." Eugene laughed.

"Would you rather: Have dashing good looks but no one likes you, or have everyone like you but look like a monster?" Eugene asked, "Me personally I would take dashing good looks, but hey, that's your choice." He said, running his hands through his hair, wiggling his eyebrows.
Francesco (played by coralfall)

“I wouldn’t mind looking like a monster, as long as people knew how to leave me alone. There are some benefits to being well-liked, despite my tendencies to be antisocial,” Francesco says thoughtfully. They rub their chin, thinking of a question.

“Would you rather know everyone’s secrets and have nobody believe you, or not know anything but be able to convince anyone of anything?”
Brandt Karr (played by Eros_Calls)

“Would you rather know everyone’s secrets and have nobody believe you, or not know anything but be able to convince anyone of anything?”

"Honestly, I would rather not know anything period, but I am required to acknowledge the second part of this scenario - and be able to convince anyone of anything. I chose this option, primarily, because the whole knowing everybody else's secrets just seems like it is too intrusive and more pressure than I am equipped to deal with. I am not the type to spread other people's business around anyway, but not being believed, even about everyday things would be a nightmare."

"Would you rather find you childhood crush/boyfriend/girlfriend after twenty years and find out that they are happy, in a great marriage, and have beautiful children, OR that ever since breaking it off with you their life has been an utter nightmare and all they want is to get you back?
"Id rather the first first one. Knowing someone I care about is happy and well off is all that matters to me!"

"Now would you rather have your room full of those static sticky styrofoam beads that break off when you open a package, or full of rainbow glitter and confetti?"
Johnny Two-Tones (played anonymously)

For sure the sticky styrofoam beads! One day! I might get them all off of me. Glitter though? Impossible! That stuff stays with you FOR EV ER!

Would you rather live in a world of supremely advanced technology that you would have full access to? Or would you rather live in a world filled with magic?
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Johnny Two-Tones wrote:
Would you rather live in a world of supremely advanced technology that you would have full access to? Or would you rather live in a world filled with magic?

"Easy question, easy answer. I would rather live in a world with advanced technology."

"Would you rather live life on the edge? Or live it in your comfort zone?"
Christian Price (played by Mando)

"This one is easy. I'd rather live life on the edge. There's little reason left for me to not take risks, and as such I aim to have as much fun as I can.

Now, this is a simple inquiry that I pose: Would you rather live out your days as a vampire or as a werewolf?"
The latter, not to say I would know anything about that, by all accounts I am obviously not a werewolf and such an accusation would be quite preposterous, there are no werewolves here and never have been in my bloodline, however, hypothetically, I presume being a werewolf comes with the advantage of being better able to blend in with the civilian populace and not being hampered by a constant bloodlust and of course, you can still enjoy the sunlight.

Would you rather commit a vile act for the greater good or an act of good knowing it will have nefarious consequences for the future?
"I would personally do the vile act on the chance that good things would happen, but sometimes what humans consider vile confuses to me. So many used to sacrifice their blood, newborns, and souls to me, claiming it was an act of goodness, and then other humans would say it was the most disgusting thing to do. I didn't really care at the time, but now that I live amongst people, I really wish they would make up their minds!"

Taking a breath, the former eldritch goddess asked the next person, "Would you rather find a thousand of the insect you hate the most in your attic, or would you rather find a person you don't know in your attic? Asking for a, uh, friend."
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

"It really depends on whether this person is friendly or not." Alois murmured, "Has this person gone on any adventures they can tell me about? Going to beautiful places and seeing many things?" His voice was hinted with the sound of melancholy.

"To answer your question, yes, I'd rather find a person I don't know." He forced a smile, narrowing his eyes.

"Would you rather stay out in the rain and never find shelter, or would you rather find shelter in a nearby house belonging to a person that is known to have stolen something from you or someone you know?" He asked, placing his hand on his cheek with a grin.
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

"I'll take the shelter. I can easily just beat them up and then toss them out. Unless they stole something from Tsuki. If so, good luck finding the body." He stretches, before leaning back on a wall.

"Gain immense power to protect the ones you love with no gaurentee or success., or have only 1 day left to live, but every one of your closest friends dead or alive, come around to make it a great day."
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru looks down, then up at Yamato , "Not gonna lie, Id just want to die looking cool for them" she chuckled "Ill choose the latter, besides hanging out with you makes it a good day on its own" she said

"Ill do a simple one"

"Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres, Or Raikou, Entei, and Suicune?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Err.. Hmm. Maybe probs Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres? I mean, cmon. I know it's my opinion and all but, they're okay i guess." Matt would then put a hand to his chin as he nods at his own choice and to the question

"I'll probably get to a much simpler option."

"So, would you be able to gain at least 3 lives for a fight for each life lost makes you stronger (Undertoad reference but whatever. also Undertoad's a undertale fangame btw.), or uhh.. stay as a weak level 1 person and search for someone to like carry you during your quests or other things?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus