Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Crayola (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

crayola's face contorted into a deep thinking expression as he stated "hm....i'd rather be able to gain at least three lives for a fight and be stronger for each life lost...i mean i don't like fights...but it isn't so bad to have..."

crayola began thinking once more, he'd tilted his head inquisitivley

"would you rather have a nice home cooked meal for the rest of your life, or be forced to eat fast food for the rest of your life"

his dinosaur-like tail began wagging as he waited for an answer
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

She tucks away her cheeseburger.. still having ketchup and mustard around her lips "I do a lot, so I guess the extra fat would be nice fore long battles" she said.. before turning around to eat her burger

Would you rather, be thrown into the world of Terraira or Minecraft?
Minecraft, hands down. I've played it since I was little, so I feel like I'd definitely prefer that kind of experience. ^^

Cake or Cupcakes?
"Hmmmmm, that is a hard one. They are both so good~"
Gale rubs his beard as he ponders the question.
"Cupcakes! Because at least there are more of them, you never know how big that cake could be.
It might be so big it's to hard to carry alone."

"Now you can only wear normal shoes but they all make duck sounds as you walk,
or
all shoes you wear look like ducks but they allow you to walk on water?"
Frisk the Human (played by nogginnoodles)

Frisk seemed far too excited for this one, grinning from ear to ear as they began to sign.

‘Obviously shoes that look like ducks! I have some actually! Plus, you get to walk on water! It’s a pretty easy choice.’

They seemed to give a silent giggle before pondering on their question, tapping their chin in thought.

‘Let’s do a common question! Would you rather have infinite money or an immortal life?’
Science Sans (played by Sunstruck)

“Hmm…Well…Immortality may be fun…But I need to pay off college debt. And maybe this way I can redistribute money and charge even less for my services, haha!” The skeleton smiled, choosing infinite money over the other option.

“Now…Let’s see here…Would you rather wake up and forget everything, or wake up in a world where everyone forgot you?”
Billy Hargrove (played anonymously)

"This feels like a double-edged sword. For me, I can see a benefit in both. But, for as much as there are things in my life I'd like to forget, there are also things I never want to let go of. So, everyone can forget me. I'll just teach them who I am all over again."

"So, lame, but. Cool car and good looks, or good friends and meaningful relationships?"
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

“I’ll take good friends and meaningful relationships over a cool car and good looks, but that does t mean they are mutually exclusive.”

Denice pulls her hair back and makes a ponytail with her hair tie.

“Cool Clear Night or a Warm Sunny Day?”
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"Cool clear night. I don't like it when it's hot. Makes it hard to focus and be productive."

"Would you rather have an object you don't understand at all but can apply to achieve full mastery of one thing, or would you rather spend your energy and (a lot of) time in analysing said object to fully understand it and even apply to multiple things?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus