Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Yoonbum (played by -Mochi-)

Yoonbum groaned upon hearing a knocking sound. he didnt know who it was at first. he flicked his knife in his hand, prepared if it was someone unwanted. he opened the door expressionless and smirked when he was greeted by a gun to his head "good try." he uttered, throwing the blade in his pocket
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora took one last look at herself in the mirror, gently touching her scarred face, before flipping up her hood and walking out of her apartment. She walked down the hall to the elevator, taking it to the bottom floor. She walked out of the building and turned left, walking down the sidewalk.
The street was mostly empty, only a couple cars passing now and then.
Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Yoonbum wrote:
Yoonbum groaned upon hearing a knocking sound. he didnt know who it was at first. he flicked his knife in his hand, prepared if it was someone unwanted. he opened the door expressionless and smirked when he was greeted by a gun to his head "good try." he uttered, throwing the blade in his pocket
Laughs hardly after he see yoon, "Don't wanna invite me to come in?"

"I really don't-" Yoonbum said, joking with a smirk. He eventually stepped aside and plopped down on the worn down, ripped couch in the main room of his apartment.

Steps inside the apartment, looks around and notices the apartment is old. "AY yoon, i got an idea, talkin' bout robbin' a damn store ya know."
Explains him that there's a supermarket near yoon's apartment, he tells yoon it's hard to rob, "Are you down my dude?!"

Yoonbum rolled his eyes. "ya know what also sounds good.?" he asked, his eyes hooded and somewhat tired. "relaxing." he said with no emotion in his voice as always. he brushed his hair back and looked over at Manuel. "I was actually thinking of heading out to the bar tonight.. take someone home and kick em out later."

Facepalms, says "Having fun is not always everything, i need some money man!"

She walked down the street until she was out of her sh*t neighbourhood and on the preppy Main Street.
She kept close to the store windows and, when she had the chance, ducked into one of the alleyways.

Yoonbum whined and threw his head back "ughhh.."
Yoonbum finally sat up and closed his eyes "We just stole and sold a car. that should be enough for today" He said in a bored tone, flaunting his mostly lazy side

Manuel got angry a bit while hearing that, he just turns his gaze to another way, then looks at yoon's face again, "Man, Getting money is never enough, when you gonna understand this S***". he continues his words without stop, "Alright man i will do it myself!" he would saying it with disrespectable mood, and you would notice he is angry.
Manuel walks towards the door quickly to open it and go outside.

Aurora walked down the alleyway, slipping a cigarette out of her pocket. She lit it and took a long drag, flipping down her hood.
Her vibrant red hair fell out of her sweater, and she tucked a couple strands behind her ear before turning right at the end of the alley.

Yoonbum smiled and stuck his tongue out as the other left. sure. he probably didn't cling onto everything that happened. but he hated having to steal to survive.
After Manuel left he rolled his head back, closing his eyes and dozing off slightly

Closes the door with force, while exiting the apartment talking with himself, starts walking in the street and changes his way towards a strange hood, notices a girl with red hair, he feels it a bit weird in this area, starts chasing her behind her steps, he makes his distance.

Aurora turns her head slightly, hearing the footsteps behind her. She realized someone was chasing her, and swore loudly, taking off running. She dropped her cigarette behind her and made a sharp left turn.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"
Got surprised from aurora's job, it seems he didn't want to make her scared. Tries to follow her from behind while running.
Reduces his speed while he is behind her.
" Yo, i don't wanna hurt you! "

Aurora slowed down, narrowing her eyes as she turned to look at the man, “And why would I believe you?”

Manuel thinks a bit about her question, shrugs.
"I think,...yes you gotta run at this time"

She glared at him for a couple moments longer before turning to leave, slipping another cigarette out of her pocket since she was unable to finish her first one.

Starts following her again, while following her normally, tries to approach her and walk with her on normal distance, "Hey i just bored you know..."

“Then find some havoc to cause.” She answered, allowing him to catch up. She gave him a smirk before taking another drag.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus