Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Celio Watson (played by Suzuki)

After noticed that he already escaped from the police he made his way toward his friend ,arrived there moving his head around searching for him found him ,shouts " ayy vato"
Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Shouts back at Celio "Man Go **** Yourself, where are they?!" Turns his gaze towards him while saying.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

“What happened?” She asked, frowning slightly.
She stopped talking once she realized his friend had arrived.

Answers aurrora and explains her what just happened, "Nothing, he just escaped from pigs, ignore it".

While trying to pulls it together, walks towards celio's car and opens the car door, invites Aurrora to come and seat inside.

"Oh scared a**,don't worry they are lost now" laughs as he notices vato scared face "come bruh ,been along time to see you " gives vato the key " you drive"

Catches the key on the air, "Alright, let me see if she is coming with us, so sup girl?! Wanna end this boring time?"

Notices the girl "oh she is your wife or what?"

Turns his gaze towards celio, facepalms, "MAN, we just met i said."

"Oho my bad I forgot ,invite her to come we will hang around and have fun" smiles

She laughed loudly, crawling into the backseat of the car.

Nods two times, steps inside the car slowly then turns the engine on before starts driving towards the downtown.

Takes a old school hip-hop CD from near the CD-Player, he puts it into the player and starts playing it, music is a bit loud, vibes with the song.
Notices SIRENS and then checks the mirror, he saw a cruiser is following the car.

"Don't panic ,but drive so fast "

Says "shut up Hijos de puta!!" He just reduce the speed while saying his plan to celio, "Trust me it's the only way, when i go outside, you sit on driver seat, i will talk with them and show them my ID card, when i said "GO" JUST drive the car VERY FAST and never stop.
Notices Aurora is in backseat, "Don't worry i know how to deal with this"....
Yoonbum (played by -Mochi-)

((*Lurking from a distance* >u>))

She shrugged, not very concerned. She took out her phone, distracting herself with that.

((I’m gonna go be a functional adult and apply to some jobs so I’ll be on and off for a bit))
Yoonbum (played by -Mochi-)

((Better adult than me.))

((I quit my second job by telling the owners to go **** themselves and to suck my d*ck so now I need another one))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus