Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Continues driving towards downtown, noticed a bar in the street. Parked his car somewhere safe and after locking the door, he walks towards coffee shop door and opens it with his left hand, walks towards the table and ordered a vodka to drink, noticed TV is showing today's news about a man and a girl ran away from cops they are armed and dangerous, after hearing that, turns his gaze towards another direction, continues enjoying from his drink.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I nod, "Thanks." I say as I give the guy my cash and I grab my bag from him. I shove it in my purse, closing it tightly. I go down to the coffee shop and go to the bar. "Hey Manuel." I say as I order a quick iced coffee. "Thanks." I say as I grab it from the cashier, paying for it. I go down to a random table, watching the news for a little.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She woke up kinda late in the morning, she didn’t care though, she stood and went to shower after her cold ass shower, she went to get dressed in her camo crop top and skinny blue jeans, she slipped on her leather jacket with the tassels and the spikes that lined her arms. She slipped on a pair of socks and finally her black combat boots. She walked out of her apartment, locking it behind her. She walked outside and swung her leg around her Harley low-rider and started it up.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I take a pic of the news on the TV as it talked about the guy and girl running away. I leave the shop and walk home, texting Manuel, sending him the pic since I didn't feel like talking to him about it at the shop. "You dumba**" I text him, laughing a little as I shove my phone in my pocket. I walk home and lock the door, taking my weed out, making a few blunts, and getting a lil high as I watch Law and Order: SVU.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She rode down the street, seeing the familiar bar on the corner, she stopped her Harley in front of the little coffee shop she usually goes to. She got off and walked inside and skipped the line walking to the front. She began to talk to the guy at the counter, ordering her drink. She leaned against the counter waiting for it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus