Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

"When you really need something, You don't have another way instead of getting it. D*** cops was following me" said it behind door, steps it without looking at her body. Closes the door and tries to lock it. ( would there be any key that make me able to lock the door? )
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

((Let’s just say it has one of those sliding locks))

“You asked the guy at the store, didn’t you?” She says, laughing. She sits back down on the couch, “He’s the only one who knows where I live, we hooked up once.” She explains.

While locking door, "its only for keeping the house safe, cops you know" said.

She nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. “I’ve never had problems with the cops. Perks of having family money.”

Takes steps towards the window, slowly looks outside to check the enviroment, "They are near my car, heh".
Turns his gaze towards her, "Money is the thing made me like this". Walks towards sofa while dropping himself on it.

"By the way, can i light up my cigarette here ?" While taking out his package of cigarette from his pocket said.

She nodded, standing up to open the window. “Go ahead.” She said, sitting back down on the couch.

Places it between his lips, it would be marijuana cigarette, made in part of paper. While taking out his lighter says "They still there?".

At this moment, he takes a puff from his cigarette and spreads the smoke on the environment.

She gets up and stands by the window, looking out for a couple seconds. “I think they’re gone.”

After some few seconds, they hear someone is knocking the door, they said "hey, is anyone there?"
Manuel got scared a bit, stands up suddenly, and throws the cigarette on the table, takes his glock from his pocket and holds it with his both hands.
Says quietly "They are gone huh?".

“Well their car isn’t out there anymore!” She whisper-yelled back, picking up his cigarette and walking to the kitchen to throw it in the sink.

They continue knocking the door hardly, "Please, open the door!"
Manuel thinks a bit about what he will do now...

"Wanna open it and tell em you are ok?" *low*

“Go to my room.” She whispered to him as she unlocked the door.

Walks towards one the rooms on her house, opens it l, it would be bathroom, "Oh dios" closed the door and opened another one, noticed a bed inside the room, goes inside the rokm and closes the door slowy, locks it from behind.
Cop noticed the door of house opened by a young girl, "Hello ma'am"

While manuel is in the bedroom, he tries to find the way out, he noticed a window, opens it but there is no space to place the foot and scape also it's very far from the ground, closes the window, stays in the room.

“Hi, what can I do for you?” She greets the cop in a cheery voice, flashing him a bright smile.

They said "We are looking for a white mexican person, we heard from a man who is working in the store near here, that he came in your house, he is wanted, did you know it?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus