Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

"Ya from 'round hea'?" He answerd. Puts his both hands on his side pockets while walking with her.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

She nodded, “Some sh*t apartment building a couple blocks over, you?”

Manuel nods two times for a second before saying, " Mines round hea', it's like some minutes waking with feet ya know " noticed her cigarette, then says " ya smokin' weed or something? "

She laughed, “No, it’s just a normal cigarette. Want one?” She offered, slipping another one out of her pocket and holding it out to him.
“I’m Aurora, by the way.”

" It's Vato" manuel takes the cigarette from her hands and puts it between his lips quickly, " Thanks gurl' " takes out his lighter from his right side pocket, lights it up.
" by the way i don' smoke s**** anymore "...

“Hm.” She responded.
They walked in silence for a bit, before Aurora finally spoke. “No friends to hang out with?” She asked.
Celio Watson (played by Suzuki)

Gets off his bed ,searching for his phone finally he found it on the table ,takes it and switches it on typing Vato's number,puts the phone on his right ear waiting for vato respond.

Answers his with tired voice, " Not at this time, i had a hard day, so..." cuts his words then starts his sentence again, " Some of my friends are really dumb, they can't even do a simple job. Thats why im not chilling with my homies anymore".

While talking to her, he notices his phone is ringing, a mexican hip-hop beat played as his phone ringtone, he checks the phone to see who is calling, answers it.
"AY AMIGOO"

"Ayo vato my nigguh,where are you" smiles a bit ,waiting for vato answer.

Turns his gaze to another way while he is talking with phone "ehm, somewhere near 61th boulevard. Sup?"

Aurora rolled her eyes as he answered the phone and continued walking, dropping the cigarette butt on the ground.

Manuel continues following Aurora while talking with his phone...

Stands up "okay bruh I will come to you ,all fine what about you?" Says his words then took his car key opens the apartment's door ,moving towards his car opens it then jumps on it making his way to his friend vato

Aurora ran her fingers through her hair as she walked, half listening to the phone conversation.

Answers him while walking, "All bueno my amigo, as always, just met with a friend here ya know, making some friends."

Holds the phone with his other hand as Celio can't hear the voice, manuel says it to Aurora, " I really dunno what he wants" smiles and continue talking with him.

"Aha good luck I'm coming to you " noticed a police car following him ". Ohhh shieeeyet,police are following my ass" laughs hard " I will get the pigs asses lost in the streets like before ,see you"

She gave him a small smile and laughed quietly.

"OH MAN **** YOU!" noticed he hang up the phone, he got angry a bit from his stupid job.
Says it to Aurora "I can't ****ing blieve it! This kid wanna destroy my d**n life!"
Puts his phone on his right side pocket, he stops walking.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus