Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Manuel Khavierra (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Manuel is listening to the conversation from behind the door.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

“Oh, him? Yeah, he was here. Left awhile ago though, I’m too boring for him.” She told the officer, laughing lightly. “I didn’t know he’s wanted by the police though, what did he do?”

They says "it's not your business, sorry but, please clear our way we are going to search the home to take care about it." Cop shows his face serious.

“Why do you need to search my home? I told you that he left.” She said, her voice hardening.

Cop said "Our duty make us to do it, by the way it's more than a normal crime he did, we have to do it"
Manuel makes himself ready, he goes near the window again he doesn't know what he can do, sees the ground is like 13 metter away from the window, there is two cars parked there under the widnow, he spent his last moments of himself in the room with hope of Aurora.

Places his right foot on the window, places another there too, holds top of it with his both hands, he is ready.

She narrowed her eyes, staring at the cop for a couple moments. “I believe it’s illegal for you to enter someone’s home without their permission, hmm officer?” She cooed, leaning against the doorway, “And unless you just happen to have a warrant with this exact address and my name on it, which I know you don’t because you need to have hard evidence to get one, and not just a jealous boytoys statement. So I apologize, but you will not be entering my apartment today.”

Notices Aurora's sound is nervous, takes some deep breathes, says to himself "I can't leave her alone like an as****e" stops doing that stupid job, comes from window to the room and closes it, takes out his glock, unlocks the door with his right hand, makes himself ready to open it, opens it suddenly, runs towards Aurora holds her from behind and places his glock on his head while he is holding her from behind, the door opened amd cops noticed them. Manuel says to cops "GET BACK BEFORE I DO IT".

Aurora growled quietly to herself as Manuel grabbed her, pushing her back.

Manuel holds her from her right arm again while he is aiming gun on her body, "Move, clear the way"
Cops surprised from his move, they are aiming gun at them, one if them said "Alrighr don't dk anything stupid!"
Manuel answers him "Don't make me to do!"
You would notice that manuel is trying to save you from this way.

Tries to move Aurora towards his car in the outside while he is aiming the glock on her head.

Aurora stopped fighting against Manuel, instead allowing him to lead her away. She still remained silent, letting him do what his plan is.

Manuel says to cops" Okay, we will go to the car, and if you try to follow me this girl will fly to hell, got it?!"
Officer nods two times, while he is putting down his guns.
Manuel moves Aurora's body towards his car with himself, opens it and throws her inside, drops himself in driver seat, he still aiming gun at her face, turns the engine on very quickly, drives the car. Officers running towards their car and calling for backup, they start reporting manuel last seen position.
Manuel is far away from the cops now. Puts his gun down and takes a deep breath, "JESUS!".

“You’re such a moron!” Aurora began yelling and waving her arms in exasperation. “I had it under control!”

While driving, " Yea, crying here is better than crying in jail, you're welcome."

“I wasn’t going to jail either way, you’re the one in sh*t. And you couldn’t have waited until I was dressed?” She asked, rolling her eyes as she gestured to her shorts, shirt, and messed up hair.

Parked his car near a motel, chuckles. "Okay imagine that when i was aiming gun i tell cops wait here! My partner is not ready, HAHA"

She stared at him for a couple minutes before bursting into laughter. “That’d be fantastic!”
She stopped laughing after a minute, catching her breath. “Why are we here anyways?”

"You mean you wanna get back to your home right now?" checks the mirror to make sure there is no cop, nothing noticed by manuel after checking the mirror.
lift his ass up and takes out his Iphone 4s from his backpocket, goes to contact section of it, "Gimme your number..."

She took the phone out of his hand and punched in her number, returning it when she was finished. “I don’t really care either way honestly, we can go wherever.” She said, propping her feet up on the dashboard.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The gangs of Los Angeles [OPEN NOW]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus