Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

((Its fine, we just need to clear it up, thats all.))
((ok, should we say that someone was coming so Brielle couldn't help everyone escape? or something of that sort.Just to try and clear things up))
((Maybe, I’m not sure...))
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Northcover Snow wrote:
((Maybe, I’m not sure...))
(( Waffles? XD ))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((I have noticed from the get go on this Thread/RP, is that many people who have joined either

A. Try to escape as soon as they arrive
B. Just completely disappear after a few posts
C. Or continue a bit to fast for the others to keep up (Which I can completely understand, when you enjoy something, why would you want to stop?)
D. Has very little patients and doesn't look or ask for certain details about where the party is, Thus leading to discrepancies like this in here, and a little while back as well leading to the first initial split.

This is a group thing. Yes I understand there will be Char on Char reactions and conversations, but mainly what i'm saying is that, what really is hindering this really enjoyable RP topic, is many people split far to early. Taking a char or two with them, and leaving some others behind. We need to find a way for the more dedicated (and the new dedicated people here) To be able to enjoy this and not have this keep falling apart after a few posts. Not trying to sound pushy or bossy, these are just things I have noticed and would really like to see how this plays out when we get a handful of people to do this thing. :D ))
((Yes, I agree, and we are trying to clear it up. If others choose not to join in on the conversation, I feel that is their fault. And, we should probably just ignore them if they can't be as active as we'd like. That is, until they get back. Of course, it's my opinion.))

(( Hoi. :) ))
((hi))

Fantasy Characters wrote:
((hi))
(( :) ))
((should we continue?))
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

((Let's continue, I actually want Leonidas to get adopted))
((umm ok))

Fantasy Characters wrote:
((umm ok))
(( I want to continue too! :D ))
-other characters- (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Agreed, Kyle. Let's keep this going, but not too fast for others to enjoy, and make sure that our posts are clear so that everyone knows what's going on.))
((Its really easy to just fix the issue and restart, So For Everyone’s Benefit, We are all currently in the hybrid store. Sound good?))

((Yes, that sounds good.))
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

((Good by me))
((so where are we? should we rewind, and go back to the store??))

((I believe that is the plan, yes.))
Tamamo no Mae (played by Miwi_Sama)

((Would join with Tamamo but she is more of a free-spirit and legendary gal so not sure))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus