Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Kyle Woods (played by LoverBoy2003)

"That's the point so we move away from here because we are not safe here anymore"
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm perfectly happy here."

"Okay I'm not I have been here for 4 years I want to leave but I just can't"
Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

Calming down from her sudden fright, Maisy slinks toward the front of her cage, sitting down at the front nearest the door. "I've been here for...a few months, but I'm not ready to leave yet." She glanced over at the lion.

*goes to the front of my cage and looks at both of you*
"Man you guys wanna stay here be my guest next person who comes here I'm hiding somewhere like a purse or sonething to use to hold things"

*I've already fallen back asleep, waiting for morning.*

*slams my head against the wall repeatedly until I pass out finally*
"Night night everyone see you in the morning"
*passes out*

Maisy lets out a sarcastic laugh. "Good luck hiding in something as small as a purse," she replied. Curling up, she closed her eyes and waited for sleep to take her away.

*jumps in her cage*
"What do you mean about that imma get out of here and I need soneone to come with me please just explore the outside world with me"

Opening one eye to look at him, Maisy sighed. "I thought you were going to sleep," she mumbled. Getting up, she stretched, and then looked at him. "You're much too large to fit in someone's purse. They're only about this big." She motioned with her hands, holding them about a foot apart.

"Fine thanks for ruining my plans"
*throws you out of your cage and jumps to mine*

*I let loose a low growl, trying to get some peace and quiet so i can sleep*

As Maisy was thrown out of her cage, she yelped softly, twisting around to land on her paws again. "Don't throw me!" She hissed, and then climbed back into her cage. There was no way that she could get out again, not through the way she got in. "Just go to sleep."

*is sleeping*
SAKURA (played by Rika24) Topic Starter

SAKURA arrives and exits her limo and walks inside there was cages of all sizes with all kinds such as neko's elfs kitsune's werewolves demons and so on. sakura when to the staff room and got into a lab coat and started preparing to feed the hybrids and puts cooked meat in a few bowls and vegetables for elf kinds and those who do not eat meat as she puts the bowls in each cage and starts to do health inspection.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James was being put into a cage after being caught for the second time in his life. James was struggling against his captors and bit into one of his captors arms being enraged with being caught. Soon after he was thrown into the cage and he calmed down surveying his surroundings. “I swear when I get out of here I will kill you both for this!!” James yelled at the two people who threw him in a cage.

*I wake up at the smell of food, stretch my legs and eat my fill before returning to my human form and pacing around my enclosure.*
((Excuse me? Could I join this? I'd love to.))

As the scent of food reached Maisy's nose as well, it twitched, and she woke up, stretching before tucking in to the meal. The taste wasn't bad; she enjoyed it, and soon the dish was empty. She ran a paw over her whiskers, cleaning them of any residual bits. She set to work grooming herself, idly watching the bustlings around her.

*wakes up and starts Eating*
"Wow this is decent but I want to try a burger"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus