Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

"I have yet to see any accomplishment in my life love!" The young woman smiles seeming calm. "But if I haad to pick one... Surviving this far..."

"What meaning or reason (if any. Is there to your name? Mine means abandoned fox... I am a sly and cuning vixen... Who's been abandoned a lot..."
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

"I have yet to see any accomplishment in my life love!" The young woman smiles seeming calm. "But if I haad to pick one... Surviving this far..."

"What meaning or reason (if any). Is there to your name? Mine means abandoned fox... I am a sly and cuning vixen... Who's been abandoned a lot..."
"My full name means, in your tongue, Silver Beauty, Daughter of the Mists." Blue eyes watched the demigod with open curiosity, before turning, slowly, to the next person.

"Do you regard anyone as your equal?"
Zariah Thyrule (played by noodle)

"Yes. Several people are my equals or above me. But few are truly below me- morally, ethically, and in status."

With a heavy sigh, she turned her attention upward, brown eyes finally lifting and meeting the gaze of the next person. "What's the one ability you wanted most as a child?"
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"To save everyone. I still cannot, but it is an absurd wish..."

"...What kinds of things have you seen in life?"

"I've seen love. I've seen...family, and peace. Treehouses, sirens, sunsets over the rim of the volcano. And then I've seen it all shattered and replaced by fire and ash. I've seen myself transform into the thing I was trying to stop."

She paused, maybe trying to remember anything else- or maybe trying to forget- and finally spoke again. "Who is your worst enemy?"
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"Zackary Bates-Vertire," the magus said with a low, bitter tone, "He wants Lexi's hand. He wants Creatia's head..." His lips slowly curled into a snarl, teeth sharply gritted with madness. It was a mild, yet far departure from his cool, all-business persona as his fist tightened against his hip. "And he wants what belongs to me."

His face then settled back into its usual calm, distant demeanor as quickly as it had melted away a second ago. "My apologies. That was rather unprofessional of me."

Turning to the next person, his gaze locked on them with his full attention as he asked the following question: "What would you do for the ones you care for? ...Would you kill for them?"

"I already have. It's useless, now. I didn't do it when I should have, and exacting revenge doesn't solve much. The most I can do for them, now, is just...to not give up hope. To keep searching, and living. For them."

She wrinkled her nose, twitching it as if sniffing something, and swiped a sleeve across her face roughly. "What color would you paint the sky if you could?"
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Red. Let the sky bleed it’s horror upon everyone as it does upon me.”

“...Should I talk more, or something?”
Queen Venusette (played anonymously)

"The smartest people can say the most without saying a single thing." She replied, a serious glint in her eyes.

"Do you enjoy thunderstorms?" Venus asks.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“I do like them! There is a certain power in them when you are out walking in the rain and the lightning strikes and the thunder booms.”

“Who do you love?”
Caius (played anonymously)

"Love is such an odd word. I clearly love myself. Do I love others? There is potential. There always is. Nothing is off-limits," he said with a charming smile on his lips.

"Say you're dying, you're about to take your last breaths. Who do you want next to you and what would your last words be?"
Aelia (played anonymously)

Smiles in pleasant thought, "Beside me would be Davina, the sweetest of demons I have known. And I would tell her to avenge me. To rip and destroy and burn until the world sees fit to end her own suffering. And that she should know, I will watch and laugh as she does. But let us speak of better things, things with a touch of honey."

Taps her chin to think of what might be best to ask. "What do you fear, and why should you fear it?"

((double post again the heck))

"Tight spaces, and horses. Tight spaces because I feel as if I can't breathe, or that if I can't open my wings I've been trapped somehow. And horses because I've seen how they can be controlled. What they can do to a person." She smirked a bit, wryly. "But I suppose the deep answer would be to say that I fear faliure, because it is a permanent mark that you couldn't do something."

She settled back, wings folded and tail wrapped around one of her ankles. "If you could choose any color, what would you make your eyes?"
Davina (played anonymously)

Davina scoffed slightly, "I would make my eyes pure black so others wouldn't know if I were looking at them or not." Crossing one leg over the other, she smoothed the long skirts of her dress with her hands as she let out a sharp laugh of amusement, "Most lesser beings are unnerved by that as well."

A wicked smile on her lips, she asked, "If you could make one person vanish forever, who would it be and why?"
Roman (played anonymously)

Sips his coffee then makes a face and places it to the side. "Why, that is a simple, I would rid the world of the hellish creature Servius, he has made life for my girlfriend a living nightmare, and once he is gone..." Opens a little blue box to look lovingly inside. "She won't just be my girlfriend anymore."

Snaps the box closed and shifts to sit up straight, clearing his throat. "Ahem! Anyway, was there ever a friend you thought you knew, who revealed something which broke your friendship apart?"
Scotty (played anonymously)

Scotty gave Roman and that box he was looking at so lovingly an odd look and shook his head, not really understanding how he didn't recognize how gross he was. "Aight, so dere dis one time, yeah?" he said making a gesture with a hand before flicking the ash off the end of his cigarette. "An like, he done gone off runnin' his mouf, jus on an' on an' on an' on an' on...Saying dese tings and dem dere dat tings...." He took in a deep breath, pressing his lips together tightly while shaking his head, letting a long sigh out through his nose. "Turns out, he dun like possum! How'n all da bayous y'ain't gonna like possum!?!??!" He looked a bit more offended about it than he really should've been, "Ain't talked t'him since..."

Taking a drag from his cigarette, he blows the smoke towards the sky, "Y'find 300 bucks. Whatchu buyin'?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“A lid, some guitar strings, a burger, a burger for the homeless guy out by the curb, and donate the rest to Doctors Without Borders.”

Darrell plays a riff on his acoustic guitar and tunes it.

“If you came across a time portal and you get one round trip, where and what time would you go to?”
"I doubt I'd go anywhere...I've pretty much been everywhere." He shrugs.

"What kinds of battles would you take to have something done, physical or not?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus