Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

A small scoff issued forth from Arthur's throat as he places both hands in his pockets. An amused look upon his brow that didn't quite travel to his icy blue gaze. "Why, I have no idea what life would be like if were 'wealthy like you' I can imagine I'd likely be a bit of a brat if I had your luxurious upbringing. So I would have to say Noblity, though one might think it possible to be both noble and humble simply not extravagant, so I don't quite understand where you're coming from there." He shrugs and looks to the next passerby, his left hand reaching up to absently scratch at his cheek.

"What is worth most to you, and what have you done to insure it won't be spirited away in the night?"
Nightmare didn't even wait a beat. "Why, my students, friends, and family are most important to me. I've given them the proper techniques to ensure their own safety and the safety of others."

"What is your favorite memory from your childhood and what makes it supremely memorable?"
Adjusting her glasses, she looks to the man and fumbles a slight, holding something close. "M-Me?" She asked before thinking. "Well... I suppose when my Father returned from work one night with a gift for the family. The NES. I know that we all played that endlessly during the night, but with how long I stayed up I didn't do so well in school the next morning, haha..." With a nervous laugh she looked to the person behind her. "Excuse me? What's your favorite hobby?"
Who (played by Pantrane)

In a sudden flurry, a large birdman lands. Feathers of the brightest red and darkest black spread their plumage before quickly folding. "Awk! Shiny scarf... Shiny!" The vivid gold and orange wrap around the woman's neck seems to have drawn the attention of the songbird.

He tilts his head, an observant glance behind his beady eyes of dark blue surrounded by gold. "Collector? Collector? Are you a collector? Prize possession." He whistles a sharp note or two before resuming his broken speech. "What's your most prized possession?"

His speech appears to only be mimicked common based on phrases he's heard at one point or another. This means there really are only so many questions he's even able to ask in the first place.

His head bobs slightly as he takes a few steps forward.
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My tricycle. I gotta get around the block somehow". Smiling a Cheshire cat grin she asks. "What's your favorite season?".
“I’ve yet to manage an extended stay somewhere that has the four seasons, but I do prefer colder weather. It reminds me of home.”

“How do you handle a disagreement between yourself and a friend?”
"A disagreement is just two individuals not seeing eye to eye--I have a way with words to persuade others to see them how I wish." The Demon grinned, and for once, his expression did not seem predatory, just...pleased with himself.

"What rules would you break to get what you want? I don't mean the small stuff, I mean your deepest desire, and big rules everyone says are bad to break."
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, I'll break them all."

Rose sneers, shaking her head. "So, what about you? Are you a goodie-two-shoes, or a rule-breaker?"
Does anyone mind if i join this seems like a fun game!!!
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((You just join via a character. Anyone can join the game!))
Rose - Living A Lie wrote:

Thank you Miss Rose I am Mariah the only Female human left on my planet
it is so nice to meet you.
mariah wrote:

((you join by answering the last character's question, then when your character has answered that question, your character asks a question for the next character to answer. The last question was asked by Rose. Also these parentheses indicate OOC--out of character--information, not in character responses))
Argroth wrote:
mariah wrote:

((you join by answering the last character's question, then when your character has answered that question, your character asks a question for the next character to answer. The last question was asked by Rose. Also these parentheses indicate OOC--out of character--information, not in character responses))

(thank you Argroth i am well aware.)

what would you do if you were a victim in a gone wrong bank robbery?
mariah wrote:
Argroth wrote:
mariah wrote:

(thank you Argroth i am well aware.)

what would you do if you were a victim in a gone wrong bank robbery?
((I was pointing it out because I didn't really see you answering Rose's question before asking your own, and you were responding in character to OOC information))
"Shoot the robber, can't be hot shit if it's gone wrong." she says, looking to the nearest person.

"You there, the police are after you, why? It's purely hypothetical..."
Ember Genesis wrote:
"Shoot the robber, can't be hot shit if it's gone wrong." she says, looking to the nearest person.

"You there, the police are after you, why? It's purely hypothetical..."

*smiles nervously* "I may or may not have stolen some food from a store because i'm poor and need food for me" she says and then looks at somebody next to her.

"You,you stole food from a supermarket in front of hundreds of people what is you're reason?
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

Da-Xia gave a wide smile, posture straight as she stood her full height, “Stolen something? In front of hundreds of people? It must be a case of mistaken identity. I have the money to pay for what I’ve got right here in my purse.”

She looked to the next person, “If you could die in place of someone else, who’s life are you extending?”
"My Client! If I've failed to clear their name, and I know they're innocent, there's no worth in them dying, I should take their place in the chair!" She exclaims passionately, holding a couple case files in her hands as she fumbles and drops them, scattering to pick them up before looking to another person. "Oh uhm... What are your opinions on Law?"
Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

"Law is very very important, but also quite subjective. I follow my own laws, they rule who and what I am. The laws of society mean nothing, why should they, I am not a man."

He turns to another in passing and raises a hand to flag them down. "You, yes you. What is worth simply taking? Or must you pay the price for everything instead of leaving that burden to another."
The grey-eyed viking cracked his neck, yawning as he shouldered his sword. "If anything, food is worth taking if your people are starving to death."

His gaze falls to the next person, seemingly cold, as if reading them. "Speaking of which. What are you willing to do if your family is starving?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus