Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Finn Ratcliff (played by Redrose)

Finn smiled at the mans silly question. It really was a no brained.

“I’d do anything to take care of my brother. I’d kill, Id steal. Anything for Micheal.”

Turning to a person by him, he titled his head sadly.

“What would you do if they killed your brother or sister?”
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Don't have one, but I'd shoot them anyway."

"Hey, I'm going on a weapon buying spree. You want something?"
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"A ak47 and a new bikini". As she looks out among her followers. She points out to one and asks. "Why isn't there more forgiveness in this world?"
"Which world would that be? There are many," the demon replied with an amused chuckle. "I will assume, however, that you mean Earth. The simple truth of the matter is, it is not often in your species' nature to forgive, despite some individuals' belief otherwise. The cause of this fact is hotly debated, but it is, for the most part, undeniable."

He shrugged his shoulders, not particularly caring if this assertion was believed or not. Instead he focused on someone nearby, and pointed to them. "What do you think is the greatest sin...and is it possible for an individual who commits it to be forgiven under any circumstances?"
Fenkia Fluffbuther (played by VanHelsing)

Fenkia had started to wonder if she was in the right place as she sat herself in her little chair as the questions began to circulate around the room. From what she could tell, everyone here was just going to answer a question and then move onto someone else with their own, seemed simple enough, even she understood it. "Heh, got dis in da bag I do I do" She told herself as she rested her sword against her chair. Soon enough from a good ways away she was pointed at by a tall red man with wings. How strange, why was that man red? She would have asked if she hadn't remembered what she was meant to do now.

"Oh uh...Dats actually a good question" She muttered as she thought for a moment before her eyes lit up as an idea entered her mind. "Oh oh oh Iz know!" She exclaimed as she stood up on her seat. "A while back, I went to da tavern with some coins Iz stoooooo-Found! I mean coins I found" She quickly corrected. "Anywayz, bought a big slice of pie Iz did, 'bout this big" She explained as she stretched her arms out to visualize the size of this pie. "Like dis but way smaller, Iz was gonna eat it but some dummy bumped da table and it fell on da floor! I was right mad I was! Dat's gotta be da worst sin folk can commit, ain't no way that sorry'll cut it!"

Once she was finished she was about to sit herself back into her seat. Unfortunately, she got so worked up that she moved her foot a bit too fast and fell right off the chair. Thankfully, she managed to turn off her gravity in time and floated a foot or two off the ground as she breathed a sigh of relief. "S-Sorry 'bout dat, my turn now" She said as she pointed to the person next to her. "'ey you! Let's say dat you found a big bag of money in the street and some poor sap a few blocks down is lookin for it, if ya take it he'll never know it was you, what do ya do?"
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

The small cat's eyes shift around the room, like she's keeping an eye out for someone in particular, then she answers with an uncharacteristic amount of caution. "I don't have much use for them as 'money,' but I do love shinies. Er...how badly do ya think the guy wants his coin back?"

She uncurls her lean body and stretches into a yawn. The minor moral conundrum is totally forgotten as she shoots a heavier question at the next person in line. "So let's say you've gotta choose between protecting someone you care about by ditching 'em or reuniting to face the threat together. Your choice?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I stand by the people I care about.”

“If there is someone you like, do you tell them or not?”
Ruby (played anonymously)

"More than likely, I would not tell them. Telling people you like them changes things, good or bad. So, why change things when they're fine the way they are?" Ruby said with a shrug and adjusted the glasses on her nose.

"So, if you could go anywhere in an instant, like if you close your eyes and can go, where would you go?"
Penny (played anonymously)

"Anywhere?" Penny asks a bit skeptical. "I'd go home." He smiles a touch sadly and shrugs. "Anyway, if you had to choose between normal popcorn and kettle-corn, what would you pic?"
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Both are okay...So...?”

“Hey, it’s me, Roselin again. I’m going on another gun spree...You want one? Name your model and gun, and we’re set.”
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"I'm sorry, who are you? I think you have the wrong number. But thank you so much for asking! It's very kind of you to ask a stranger if they would like a weapon. Have a nice day, byebye!"

"Do you like sugar and cream or milk in your coffee and tea?"
Steven Marlowe (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Bleh!why ruin good coffee with such adulterations! I take mine black.””

“Beer or wine?”
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Wine lots of it". As she buys a case of it. " She picks up her daughter and asks a stranger. "Do you have any regrets?".
Thomas Shaw (played anonymously)

Regrets? Too many. Life could have been much different.”

“What is your greatest desire?”
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((Edit: Ninja'd.))

"My greatest desire? Is to serve the Holy Mother, as I already do."

He glances to the next person. He's about to say something really dumb, but his research led him to it. "What's crack-a-lackin', homie?"
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

The monster, choosing to take the shape of the person above it, snaps its fingers ands flashes a smile. “Not much, brother! Except I haven’t felt myself lately. Oh, hold up-“ the face and body it’d briefly stolen from Nahyuta melts away and morphs into a grotesque, elongate form with a unnaturally wide grin on an eyeless, black-as-death face.

“Yesss, much better! What would it take to drive you to murder?”
Captain Wannabes (played by Churchtuary)

With nothing but a question, the creature calling itself "Vincent" managed to achieve the legendary: startle the Captain. With a throat "hoarsing" scream, Wanheed went for what he had for a weapon on his hip, a sword, baring the blade and his teeth towards the monster.

"'Wat 'da 'dam 'freek 'arr 'ya?! 'N 'wat 'ya 'doin N'ME ship?! Agh, 'me tell'ya! 'Seein a 'FREEK 'like'ye 'board 'me vessel would'da been 'enuff! 'FO ME TO SLIT 'YA 'BLOODE GUTS, YA DEV'L!"

"'N 'me wonder 'wat 'da 'fella below woul'do if 'dey saw a DEV'L like 'dat near 'em!"

ooc
I really like Vincent design alone from his avatar, I think you should post the entire thing in his profile. :v
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

Da-Xia rose an eyebrow in question, looking at the captain, "What would I do? Well, first of all, I certainly wouldn't be afraid of it. Realistically, I would probably tell Arthur that his latest...project had gotten loose. I would help usher it back into its proper place and then lock it back up like the good little creature it is."

Smiling as she looked to the next person, "Do you like to stay fashionable? Or do you think that society puts too much pressure on appearances of attire?"
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmph. Unnecessary. I have no opinion."

"What about you?"
"I don't follow fashion, I set it. Not intentionally, but being the heir to an empire means many eyes are on me, and that the owners of each and every pair of those wish to flatter me by impressing my own eyes with their imitations." He yawned, betraying boredom, and tapped his fingers impatiently on his throne as green pupils lit on another person.

"If you had the time, resources, and any other necessary means, what would you spend your days and nights doing? What is your passion?" Green eyes watched intently, much more interested in the potential answer to his own question, than the question he had answered.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus