Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I felt someone nudging me I woke up to see the nurse "hey time for your walk again" she said to be
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

he stays asleep

I groan and got up walking around the station again I stop at a door wanting to walk away now I sighed and walk around

he rolls over

I walk to a door the nurse wasn't watching me

he soon wakes up from his slight nap

I open the door but heard a beep the nurse ran over "sorry your not allowed down there come back to your room" she said I nodded walking to my bed I sat down my I've drip was almost done now "when you think I'm going home" I ask her wanting to be away now

he sits up

The nurse nodded "your hydrated again.and your risk in at less 60 % now I don't see why not I'll get the doctor to check you " she said to me she left I lyed flat and sighed

he stands

I smiled happy to be going home the doctor came in "just going to check you again, nurse can you go get her gaurdain" he said to her and me I nodded getting light in my eye I smiled

he was in the spare room getting his shoes on

The nurse knock on phsyco door and smiled "the doctor just looking her over before discharging her" she said to him

"alright thanks" he walks out and heads to her room as he puts on his shirt

I sigh getting IV out of arm "just take it easy for few days no stress or heavy lifting" he said to me I nodded

he walks in her room sliding his shirt down "you ok?"

I nodded smiling "just telling her to rest don't heavy lift no stress and if she's sleeping wake up every few hours to make sure no coma because she still have a high risk "he said to him I got off the bed and smiled

he nods

"Your free to go , if anything happen call emergency " he said smiling I step out of room and down the hall "guess that means no court date" I said laughing

"tomorrow"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus