Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

The doctor look at me "I would say you have a high concussion plus you are dehydrated witch is giving you risk of coma more" he said I groan knowing this going to mean. Bed rest and boredem
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

he sighs "alright i'll cancel tomorrows plans"

The doctor smiled "we can keep her few hours get her hydrated and make sure the coma risk is lower but it's up to you" he said to him I look at him and nodded knowing if my risk was lowered it would be better.

"alright"

Doctor smiled "I saw on your records you are on probation should we contact anyone for you" he said I shook my head "he's my parole officer /gaurdain" I said to him "ok if you need anything let us know regarding restaists, a nurse we'll be in a sec to take you to one of our room" he said leaving

he slumps in a chair thinking

I look at him "at less you took me here" I said to him

"yeah"

The nurse came in "follow me" she said smiling we follow goidown the hall to small room with couch and a hospital bed "we just going to give you IV drip with fluid for your dehydration then we ask you walk at less every 30 minutes for 15minutes to keep you awake" she said to me I lte down and let them put IV in my arm she turn to phsyco "if you want we have spare room for parents and gaurdains she's safe she's mark as probi everyone knows she's not allowed to leave wing without you or nurse"she said to him

"umm sure ill take a spare room"

I groan knowing walking and not being able to sleep we'll be hard for her "the parent/gaurdain rooms are up this floor" the nurse said to him smiling she turn to me "let's get you walking now" I groan and stand up with IV pole and walk out of room

he walks out after them

I walk around the center station and sighed hating to walk now

he went to the spare rooms

The nurse saw me walking and smiled "doing good" she said to me I groan as I walk around again and go back to my room I lye down and sighed bord

he lays in bed

The nurse knock on my door and brought me some food "thanks" I said eating cut up apple

he closes his eyes and relaxes

Once I finish I got up and sat down at the window and started to drift to sleep

he soon falls asleep

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus