Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

@Orose

The lower half is pretty cute if giant bugs are your kind of thing.

FAA81FD1-B5B0-4A03-9775-660F3506BBA3_zpsuh59zwyp.gif

“She’s Beauty, Shes Grace, She Might Eat Your Face.”

All jokes aside, I’m sure he’d prefer her human disguise more. Very small, very normal 😂😂

@iltheyn

That’s probs the best way to sum her up about now. Especially with the “shark gone mad” moment occurring shortly afterwards. Self control will only get her so far 😭
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

SOOoo if my post takes too many liberties with the setting, please lemme know and I will make adjustments! I figure that maybe someone will come across him sooner or later--I'm fine with it being later if need be, to avoid entry fatigue :)
High key adored your post, it’s so good 😭😭

Im a sucker for details
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

WEEP. TY 😶
Kim Soo-hyun (played anonymously)

Ember, if you want Soo-hyun could help her escape, if you want to of course.
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Here goes a proposal...

I could have Camelot be a nearby kingdom... other side of the mountain... and the starting point for my bunch of characters is (as always), king Conrad banished magic under death penalty [or vanquishment to the wild forests beyond the border]

Fearing these creatures are still far too close to his realm for his comfort he now wants to send the magic creatures/elves to the kingdom beyond (Star's kingdom) for his own peace of mind.

He would try to strike a deal, sending a financial tribute / present to see if this kingdom beyond is willing to accept all magic wielders / elves that are kicked out of Camelot... making it their problem, totally unaware Zuhan is a kingdom of elves, ruled by elves and sending the human knights with such message is far from a ideal or a good idea.

Conrad might send Pentre and/or THM in charge of the "messengers" party alongside a few others with the task to cross the dreadful forest in between in order to deliver the proposal to the king, queen, princess, as well as bring back their answer.

Some crooked knights are fuming at being sent into the wolves den... without sufficient numbers... given Camelot tosses magic wielders, assassins, bandits and any outlaws into the very forest that this bunch of guards/knights now have to enter and cross to reach the other side.

Obviously this forest is infested with magic creatures and revenge-seeking bandits....

This is just an idea, up in the air, for you guys to agree, disagree or tweak !

...and I do agree a map for this RP would be lovely....

oh my goodness... this is amazingly thought out and planned? what do you do in your spare time? XD But, it's awesome!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Gotta say, guys, you've done a pretty good job keeping the mood of the forest in your respective scenes!

Will try to get a post in before midnight. I'd have done it sooner but Lyssa and I spent today fixing up our bedroom. Moved all the furniture around, reorganized, etc. Took like six hours I think.
iltheyn wrote:
Gotta say, guys, you've done a pretty good job keeping the mood of the forest in your respective scenes!

Will try to get a post in before midnight. I'd have done it sooner but Lyssa and I spent today fixing up our bedroom. Moved all the furniture around, reorganized, etc. Took like six hours I think.

Hope the work payed off! :D
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I think it did? There's still some work to do, but at least now the room's usable again. Posted by the way.

I was going to impromptu post for the council scene, but being that none of the characters are even there yet I think I'll hold off. In the meantime I may add some other characters to the story, just to have a bit more to write overall.
Sounds cool!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Speaking of... Since I don't think anyone mentioned it earlier? (Could be wrong.) We could figure out a little way to get Ember free of her family en route or even at the council. Perhaps the council isn't even something that happens all at once; I rather imagine it being like a small fair, where the powerful and their subjects go to celebrate the upcoming talks. That way there's plenty of room for tardiness among the different emissaries and royalty.
Do you think it's more reasonable?
Makes sense, though I'm curious, what exactly is the council's purpose?
As I was imagining it, it would be something similar to the UN..
hmm, so it's like a UN summit I guess. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I made a speculative map. Literally everything is subject to change. Tried keeping people relatively but not too close. (Character scenes are signified by the yellow dots.)

See more
gl-89511-1523855724.jpg
looks pretty good so far, and now we know the way lol
@strawberry

This part was great "you, strange mushroom, may call me Avalynn" actually laughed out loud after I read that :p
awww man so many awesome writers in 1 RP, I better dust up my writing skills for this one
Ember Ophelia Trewin wrote:
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Here goes a proposal...

I could have Camelot be a nearby kingdom... other side of the mountain... and the starting point for my bunch of characters is (as always), king Conrad banished magic under death penalty [or vanquishment to the wild forests beyond the border]

Fearing these creatures are still far too close to his realm for his comfort he now wants to send the magic creatures/elves to the kingdom beyond (Star's kingdom) for his own peace of mind.

He would try to strike a deal, sending a financial tribute / present to see if this kingdom beyond is willing to accept all magic wielders / elves that are kicked out of Camelot... making it their problem, totally unaware Zuhan is a kingdom of elves, ruled by elves and sending the human knights with such message is far from a ideal or a good idea.

Conrad might send Pentre in charge of the "messengers" party alongside a few others with the task to cross the dreadful forest in between in order to deliver the proposal to the king, queen, princess, as well as bring back their answer.

Some crooked knights are fuming at being sent into the wolves den... without sufficient numbers... given Camelot tosses magic wielders, assassins, bandits and any outlaws into the very forest that this bunch of guards/knights now have to enter and cross to reach the other side.

Obviously this forest is infested with magic creatures and revenge-seeking bandits....

This is just an idea, up in the air, for you guys to agree, disagree or tweak !

...and I do agree a map for this RP would be lovely....

oh my goodness... this is amazingly thought out and planned? what do you do in your spare time? XD But, it's awesome!

I sometimes like to throw ideas like that to give some direction to my RP characters rather than toss them into IC with no purpose but I didn't want to post anything yet until I had your OK given Zuhan was your kingdom and you may have disagreed.

I take your approval as go ahead ?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus