Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Iltheyn Topic Starter

Afraid the rp's closed, Rose. Guess I'll have to throw together a waiting list, then.
I've built up a soundtrack for this RP lol! Mostly Halo osts, Old Runescape songs and a few other tracks :)

Edit: @Iltheyn I almost forgot, I know a site where you can make some pretty good maps for free! it's called Inkarnate
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Still here! I am at a convention, but trying to keep up with the RP :)
Ooo how fun! Everyone seems to be going to cons these days, I’m currently broke in preparation for a concert coming up so I can’t buy any con tickets 😭😭

Aww, someday hopefully you will, they are super fun! I go to about 10 to 12 cons a year for my job.
Awe seriously? What kind of work do you do?

I think the last one I went to was in like 9th grade? I cosplayed and I cringe looking back on the photos. But it was a whole trip, and now that I know more about cosplay I’ve always wanted to go back, but I literally never have time to make costumes.

I’ve lowkey been wanting to make Iskra’s bandit outfit but again, broke 😂😂

@deathmarch I meant to ask about your playlist haha. Is it on Spotify or YouTube or something? I’d love to take a listen, I have a habit of making playlists for each of my characters so a playlist for an RP sounds awesome.

I'm an artist, and I sell my stuff at convention marketplaces and Renaissance faires :)

(And cringey cosplay photos are THE BEST 8D)

I am gonna rule that Aynor's offering is the 9999th, and gonna make just a quick post. Then when/if Ava throws her usual pebble, stuff is gonna go down >:)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Gonna try and get a post on this and a few others today. Might just settle with this rp, since it is my birthday and so things... might happen? Not exactly the most intense person about birthdays, personally.

Is it cool if I take Jal and Avalynn to THM and Aynor with a brief scene skip in my next post, strawberry?
Absolutely:)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FBB68071-BDF0-4703-ADA0-F104D29F4E39_zpsrhonyydr.jpg

7E1189D9-4349-4B10-9001-5FD45D4E57AE_zpsdcsoeu7t.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

@Strawberry Honestly it's a mental playlist but I'll gladly make one for you to take a listen to, once I figure out how :p
Okay I made a playlist on Youtube, its rough, missing some tracks, and not really ordered. Also for the last three, I added them as gag tracks/ Celebrate at a pub after the main storyline tracks :p Hope you enjoy, I'll probably fix them up/add on to it after.
Soundtrackmix

Edit: Exclude Victory from the last three

Not done

1F1DZEB.png
-CoolShortie-

Very nice.
THAT LOOKS SO GOOD DUDE WHAT. 😭😭😭😭 that’s so amazing oh my god
Beetlebelle

WAHHH! Your art is always such a treat to see!!

*watches from the sidelines and cries* ;A;
The Hanged Man wrote:
Not done

1F1DZEB.png

It's impressive... you really have talent

Thanks guys! Idk if I will actually finish it so I figured I'd show it to you now :P
It's really really good! :)
-CoolShortie-

Anyone still interested in continuing this?
sure, waiting on others to reply

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus