Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Iltheyn Topic Starter

I have an idea for a character who can meet with Ember, though I'm not sure it'd be too much fun with him. Just someone to accompany her before she reaches the council?
It doesn't need to be a major character, I just feel a little awkward with her by herself.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

-CoolShortie- wrote:
Let's see... how to join, how to join... I suppose I could just start with Char waking up in the forest, right? Maybe near one of you guys?

I don't know how you'd prefer to do it, and its entirely up to you, but if I were introducing your character I'd have her rise gently out of a pond after a long nap only to be confused by her surroundings.

@Ember Should be perfect, then!
-CoolShortie-

@Iltheyn - Perfect. I'll get on it soon.
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Beetlebelle wrote:
@THM, I expect I will have a month at the very most to continue the RP. Would that be enough time? If not, I totally understand, feel free to change up your post!
(But yeah, one of these day by gosh!! I think they'd be an interesting combo!)

For this RP, Imma tweak my post, but hit me up when you get back. Maybe we can put together something else--or you can bring Maren back into this one if it's still goin on!
Is the turn system just out the window for this...?
-CoolShortie-

...was there a turn system?

Seems maybe each little subscene has its own internal order? :o

Also, Imma post again to establish a little bit more detail! I think I have decided a criteria for my character waking up: someone places the ten thousandth offering at his shrine. So basically a PC (hopefully one who will be sticking around) is needed to do that, but if it doesn't happen yet, that's fine!
Wasn’t sure haha, just got curious. Started getting emails and I got a little confused.

That seems to make sense, and who knows, maybe Avalynn will be the one to leave something. The fae has lived in the woods for some time, she’d of course entertain the human notions befitting of his lore.
I’ve been thinking about Avalynn and the fact she probably tried to eat the Way Watcher at some point, just out of sheer curiosity if she could. Thoroughly disappointed when it didn’t work but at the very least intrigued.

HELLLLLLL yes. "Who left this snack here????"
SHE WOULD SAY THAT TOO

Just looking around to see if anyone else is here before “What kind of woman would I be if I let something tasty like that go wasted?”

Fun concept: Once she realizes he’s not gonna wake up either, she just goes there every so often and complains to him since there’s not much else to do. Flicking pebbles at his armor and “You’re awfully boring.”

YES. YES PLEASE. That is PERFECT.

The pebbles count as offerings.
When you’re expecting the 10000th offering to be something amazing but instead it’s a particularly large rock thrown into your chest because someone wanted to demonstrate that you were as unmoveable as a statue.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Sorry for poofing. The post order was meant to be based on the initial order people posted in, but I think during the last couple of days folks did stuff differently. I'm not too strict on post orders so I'm not angry about it, but I think that means THM's observation is the way its gonna be now.
Pint (played anonymously)

Is this still open? Looking for things to do with this dwarven adventurer.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I'd like to welcome you into the rp but a lot of folks have joined and I'm afraid if I allow any more the thread will get bloated and confused. Sorry.

If you want you can still hang out in this thread and if someone drops out you can join in. I like what I've read of Pint, after all.
Pint (played anonymously)

I figured. It's no problem, if a spot opens up don't hesitate to nudge me.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I will!
I will join!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus