Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Same here, should we maybe carry on?
Pint (played anonymously)

Hey, I'm still keeping an eye here. Any room for me yet?
Still here, but Iltheyn said he wanted to do a time skip for Avalynn and and Jal to run into the Way Watcher and Aynor, so I wasn’t sure if I should wait for him or what lol
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

I'm around! Mostly just waiting for Iltheyn I think :D
strawberry_champion wrote:
Still here, but Iltheyn said he wanted to do a time skip for Avalynn and and Jal to run into the Way Watcher and Aynor, so I wasn’t sure if I should wait for him or what lol

How physically far are you two from us both?? If you were nearby I could have Aynor throw a stone or arrow your way thinking you're Pentre and hide further when he realizes that he made a mistake... that would bring you closer to investigate
Well based on what your last post said, we’re in Aynor’s range of sight from the tops of the trees, but that still gives a bit of range for distance. A stone may be a bit of a stretch, distance wise, but an arrow shot may have a likelihood to spook Avalynn and lure her over.
OK I'll post again to give you a chance to type something, keep this RP alive a little longer.
I am tempted to post that Aynor got suddenly squashed by the tripping Way Watcher, spooked as the figure suddenly came to life, to react and move out of the way... gonna have to wait my turn though
Posted!
Will post soonish
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Just so you guys know I'm still paying attention to this thread. Also posted. Yesterday.
I'll post soon as well... just thinking of what exactly...
Posted. It's a bit rough but I wanted to get something out, might edit it later.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mountains Old (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus