Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis nodded, smiling. "Of course! I'll lead you to Arcadia, then!"
Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

The exploration squadron nodded in agreement, floating off to follow her to Acadia.

Tardis smiled. "So, what exactly about our past would you like to know?"
(( BTW- You might want to check your profile! ;3 <3 ))

((Oh, thank you. I will do the same when provided the opportunity.))

"Everything that you know, or you can just let us probe your mind for that information." They answered.

(( Np! It was my pleasure! :) ))

"Um... Do what you like."

The crew proved the information stored in the mind of Tardis, coming to understand the history of the time lords so far.
"Those are very impressive accomplishments. I believe we have very similar goals as a species." They said.

Tardis's brain tingled a little. "Really?" She thought, smiling.

"Yes, great technological development and understanding of the universe." Captain Tyvx responded. Looking up to see the city of Arcadia, admittedly impressed.

Tardis nodded. She then smiled. "What do you think of Arcadia?"

"It's a lovely city. Very admirable architecture." They responded.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))
((Will Isaiah be leading this Business based empire? Earth solar system is not off limits.))
((Yes he will but I'll need to spend a bit more time to create his government and it won't necessarily be business-based, just that he happens to be a successfull businessman now because of his immortality and it wld give him economic monopoly on earth given enough time. He used to be a soldier and teacher, plus he's highly educated in many fields so military, education and r&d will be major concerns for him.))

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Interested!! I'm particularly fond of the concept that my immortal (read:ageless) character expands his businesses over the next few centuries to dominate the planet. If the Earth's solar system is off-linits I'll have him shift bases to another planet and system. His business ventures and abilities are in his bio. Please let me know if its acceptable.))
((Will Isaiah be leading this Business based empire? Earth solar system is not off limits.))
((Yes he will but I'll need to spend a bit more time to create his government and it won't necessarily be business-based, just that he happens to be a successfull businessman now because of his immortality and it wld give him economic monopoly on earth given enough time. He used to be a soldier and teacher, plus he's highly educated in many fields so military, education and r&d will be major concerns for him.))
((Very well. I am interested in this empire, and I like the character. He can be mortally wounded, right?))

Tardis purred. "Thank you!"

"Do your people have a representative in a position of authority?" They asked, starting to float into the city.

Tardis nodded. "Want to guess who?" She smiled goofily.

"It's you, isn't it?" They asked after trying to assess the situation.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Very well. I am interested in this empire, and I like the character. He can be mortally wounded, right?))
((Indeed, but it's a bitch to do because he has control over his own cells so he can force himself to regenerate wounds. One would need to be such a good fighter that he totally expends his biological energy such that he can no longer regenerate. Alternatively, he's no Wolverine so his healing factor isn't as fast and he has to will himself to heal. So if he loses focus or his wounds are too severe he'll still die))

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ulyre wrote:
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((Indeed, but it's a bitch to do because he has control over his own cells so he can force himself to regenerate wounds. One would need to be such a good fighter that he totally expends his biological energy such that he can no longer regenerate. Alternatively, he's no Wolverine so his healing factor isn't as fast and he has to will himself to heal. So if he loses focus or his wounds are too severe he'll still die))
((Very well. Post an empire form for me to review. Once I approve it, you can begin.))

Tardis laughed joyously. "Yes!"

Captain Tyvx regarded the Time Lord's in an interested manner considering their leader could wander around away from the capital.
"Councillor Ulyre would be very interested in speaking with you." They mentioned.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus