Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((if you can't we can have a battle to avert a war. Keep losses to a minimum, have your fleet realise it's too small/not enough food/outgunned etc and reinvent your foreign affairs policy))
((Peaceful = without war, you guys keep giving me the solution of "you fight me, you lose, you change."))
Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

Lord Kronz wrote:
((Peaceful = without war, you guys keep giving me the solution of "you fight me, you lose, you change."))
((Can you restrain yourself to skirmishes and not go Imperium of Man, Galactic Empire, Sith Empire or any other space empire that goes all out warfare without provocation on us?))
((Sure, but I'm keeping the name))

((actually you can just make the situation such that the GSE has really overexpanded and lacks the food to support their army. As a strategist and cyborg, Kronz should be aware that he can't sustain a war of attrition and Senga's underground lockdown policy means their scorched earth policy is useless until they tunnel below ground or have a Death Star. He also shouldn't be too prideful to withdraw))
Isaiah Lim wrote:
((actually you can just make the situation such that the GSE has really overexpanded and lacks the food to support their army. As a strategist and cyborg, Kronz should be aware that he can't sustain a war of attrition and Senga's underground lockdown policy means their scorched earth policy is useless until they tunnel below ground or have a Death Star. He also shouldn't be too prideful to withdraw))

((1. They barely have enough food to feed their crews as is,
2. War was never declared, you fired the first shots bud.
3. Let's just say Dreadnought 3 is well armed
4. Invasion never actually started, there is nothing to withdraw.))

((I fired the first shots because that's SOP for all militaries when unidentified aircraft enter their airspace and fail to state their intentions or otherwise identify themselves.

I will say this outright. Realistically and for gameplay purposes, your dreadnoughts can't be powerful enough to drill a hole or destroy an entire planet because
1. That's OP
2. The entrypoints of my underground lockdown are tiny compared to your ships. You won't be able to lock on reliably to hit the pressure points
3. Whether using energy or projectile guns, it would take months to dig through each planet's crust. Years in the case of the larger planets. Your food supplies won't last that long and the cost of laying siege to planets that way is ridiculously high

Anyway, you can call off the invasion before it starts and prevent both of us unnecessary grief and stress))
((Alrighty, consider it called off. Those in training will be transferred to defense divisions.))
((Diplomacy is now open in the GSE))

((I think since this is an RP forum an IC post for that would be encouraged.))

Lord Kronz wrote:
*a group of transports with a diplomatic team onboard warps into Sengan space with all hardpo8nts retracted, a hologram showing the Sengan flag, the intergalactic peace symbol and the GSE flag is transmitted to all Sengan ships in the area. The transports keep their distance from any Sengan planet, waiting for a response from the space wolves or a Sengan representative.*

((not very effective if
1. I can't understand Spartish
2. Sengan Imperium doesn't know of the intergalactic peace symbol (first contact, remember?)
3. The transmission is to military ships who would be wary of the GSE after the near invasion
dude, I know we asked you to be more diplomatic but you don't have to brute force it lol. We'll get to you soon enough k))
((K, but, the transports have their hardpoints retracted AKA no weapons deployed. I have a plan though.))
((Dead rp????))

((Guys where is everyone?))
((Idk, it just died when i changed ideologies))

((Hey! Where tf is everyone?!?))
((I'm here))

Lord Kronz wrote:
((I'm here))
((not you, the other players))

((Oh sh*t, looks like Vodok got his @$$ suspended or banned))
((Damn))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus