Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Lord Kronz wrote:
*a group of transports with a diplomatic team onboard warps into Sengan space with all hardpo8nts retracted, a hologram showing the Sengan flag, the intergalactic peace symbol and the GSE flag is transmitted to all Sengan ships in the area. The transports keep their distance from any Sengan planet, waiting for a response from the space wolves or a Sengan representative.*

((not very effective if
1. I can't understand Spartish
2. Sengan Imperium doesn't know of the intergalactic peace symbol (first contact, remember?)
3. The transmission is to military ships who would be wary of the GSE after the near invasion
dude, I know we asked you to be more diplomatic but you don't have to brute force it lol. We'll get to you soon enough k))
((K, but, the transports have their hardpoints retracted AKA no weapons deployed. I have a plan though.))
*transmitter droid translates its peace message into Sengan using linguistic data obtained from the previously sent Scout Probe Droid*
*Spartan Citizens are skeptical at first but soon rejoice at the news that the Empire has opened its borders to trade as this gives them hope that the food and water crisis will end and shows that the imperial government truly does care for the welfare of its citizens, however the military planets shall remain closed to outside contact as there are many of the empire's secrets hidden on them*
((Dead rp????))

((Guys where is everyone?))
((Idk, it just died when i changed ideologies))
Location: Parade/Training Grounds | Military Base India Alpha | Kraxia | Kraxia System | Outer Sector | Galactic Spartan Empire
*High General Rakor, who oversees all GSE Army Forces in the Outer Sector, walks into the parade grounds, clipboard in hand, with his 3 Generals following close behind.*

High General Rakor: "ATTEN-TION! ALL PERSONNEL PREPARE FOR INSPECTION!"

*The 1st and 2nd Kraxia Defense Armies, grouped by Corps, stand shoulder to shoulder in rank and file and stand at attention at the High General's Command, ready for their uniforms, weapons, and gear to be inspected.*

*High General Rakor approaches the 101st Walker Regiment | 1st Walker Division | I Corps of the 1st Kraxia Defense Army first as they are standing nearest to him. At this point the General approaches the Trooper standing on the left front corner of the formation.*

General: "Trooper...mark."

*The trooper stoically flips his standard issue rifle in a way that causes it to flip twice in the air and land precisely in the General's waiting gloved hand with the barrel pointing upward *

General: "When was this rifle last submitted for maintenance?"

Trooper: "SIR! THIS RIFLE WAS LAST SUBMITTED FOR MAINTENANCE 2 DAYS AGO SIR!"

General: "Outstanding."

*the general rotates the rifle so that it is pointing to his left with the right side of the rifle facing upward. The General looks over the rifle from barrel to butt and then flips the rifle so that the right side of the rifle is facing upward and looks over the rifle from barrel to butt again.*

"Weapon is in working condition. Good."

*the general flips the rifle in a way that causes it to flip twice in the air and land back in the trooper's gloved hand with the barrel pointing upward, at which point the trooper places the butt of the rifle on the ground.*

General: "I trust your armor is well maintained as well?"

Trooper: "SIR! I TAKE SPECIAL CARE TO ENSURE MY ARMOR IS WELL MAINTAINED, SIR!"

General: "Good, just as you should. Put your helmet on for me."

*The trooper puts on his helmet and locks it into the collar connection on his torso armor.*

General: "Demonstrate your armor's full range of mobility for me."

*The trooper displays the range of movement for his head, then left arm, then right arm, then torso, then left leg, then right leg*

"Everything seems to be in working order, stand at parade rest until inspection is completed."

*the trooper does as he is told and inspection proceeds in this manner until all the troopers are inspected*

((Hey! Where tf is everyone?!?))
((I'm here))

Lord Kronz wrote:
((I'm here))
((not you, the other players))

((Oh sh*t, looks like Vodok got his @$$ suspended or banned))
((Damn))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus