Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Puzzle6 symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Hmm I think it referencing a old game made In war time
BunBunUke

Maybe its five letters?
I have a though on what game but killing me the name of the game
An old cold game hu? that makes me think of a game called Limbo, or well i guess SOMA as well then from thier cold ambiance and such but i dont think thoese games are very old no.
Smithie wrote:
Hmm I think it referencing a old game made In war time
Oh oh! that reminds me of a game! im not sure which one though....i think it was fallout 3 or something where he would say. "War never changes" or something like that! though wait.....that game is actully very new....hmmm never mind then.
I was thinking of settlement game were you trade and roll for stuff
What about the old game Ice Climbers?

Edit: The "translate me" looks like stylized Arabic to me. Might ask an expert, like Penholder
Maby
Trying to utilize Google Translate's handwriting feature is netting zero results for me. Perhaps it's not a true language but instead it's symbols with the key lying somewhere else.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Quickly poking my head in to say that the code is probably made up, not an existing alphabet. Here is my wild speculation for all to enjoy: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=54740
Ok so it's from that many it starts with AB? Or it's just alpha bravo
This is so random... but I keep seeing the word AlgeBrA. Puzzle. Numbers. Im not sure.
Hmm idk
halwa_noori

Old, cold game... An ice age?
I just thought of something... And maybe it's because I'm old and I remember these things, but...

Rolled numbers will guide your research

What about a Rolodex?
That spam oddly. But I see your thoery of that
Has anyone figured out the translation?
Dragonfire Moderator

We're still working on that.

On the other hand, bear with me a sec: Old, cold game.

Old, frozen game?

Old, locked game?

Like, say, for example... https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=2984&p=1 ?
Kinda we knows it's _ab_a alpha bravo translation
What if it's a gamble game or card game with dice? I play blowout it with cards and dice

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Puzzle6 symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus