Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon as continued to jot stuff down. A slight sigh released from his lips. As he looked around and waved at Ari. Before being quiet once again and focusing on his school work.
The silence was deafening. It was disturbing. She takes out a notebook, and begins to draw. She didn't know what she was drawing half the time. She just transferred her feelings into a picture.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I quickly finish the easy homework and put it in my binder and sit silently. It’s not like I have the money to but books or anything fun except a phone for emergencies, so what is there to do except stare at my desk? I mean, I get bullied often and no one will like me if they talk to me, so what’s the point in trying...
Ari pushes the papers off of her desk to the boy in front of her in an attempt to give up. He had black hair, and was invisible to her until now.

I flinch a little at the sudden movement in front of me and I look up at the girl in front of me with a questioning gaze. ...?
"Sorry." She mumbles, picking up the blank papers.

‘It’s fine.’ I say barley above a whisper.

Jax soon looked over to see what just happened. He didn't say a word just lightly shook his head and then looked back at his paper which was pretty much finished all he was doing now was drawing skulls on it.

I flip my hair a bit and look at the clock. Almost time to go...
The teacher walks up to Ari, whispering something in her ear. She nods. He clears his throat, getting the attention of the class. "I'd like to let you guys know that this year there will be a tutoring program. Any of you can sign up to tutor or be tutored. Some of you have signed up for one already." He pauses. "Ariella here," Ari winces at her full name, "Is going to be paired up with someone in this class. Do we have any volunteers?"

Jax eyed around the room hardly seeing anyone raising there hands. He soon raised his hand up. But as well as being quiet he has his moments and has a dark secret which not many people no about.

Shoot! I keep my head low, hoping that the teacher doesn’t realize me.
"Ahh! Looks like we've got a volunteer. Thank you Jax!" He calls him out. Ari nods slightly, going back to her desk to get her stuff. Her notebook is flipped open to a page, simply with the word 'alone' scrawled across it.

I sigh at the thought of having to talk a lot one on one with people. I put my pencil and notebook in my back pack and zip it up. I kind of wish I could be like others...

Jax soon gave a nod and a slight smile over to Ari. He soon saw the black haired male who didn't sir far from him. Who was obviously trying to hide from the teacher to pick him.

He soon ran his fingers through his medium length blonde hair and adjusted to look more of a messy / neat look.

I look at the clock. One more minute till the bell rings and then I can get out of here. I sling my backpack on my left shoulder and stay seated.
Ariella sat in agony, waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher handed out a schedule to both her and Jax. A schedule for the dates that they'd meet up and she'd get tutored.

Jax soon gathered his things and placed it in his backpack. He eyed the schedule that the teacher gave him. He folded it and placed it in his back pocket. Soon as the bell rang he placed his backpack on his right shoulder and left the class soon as he could heading to the football field. He placed ear buds in his ears listening music.

He tried to keep calm but he soon began to shake " Not again" he said quietly to himself. Soon placing his backpack on his lap. He rummaged through his backpack for his pills he took but couldn't find them" damn it" he said with an angered tone.

I get up and go out of the classroom quickly and quietly. I don’t have a locker so I just walk down the hall ways until I suddenly get slammed into a locker. I wince in pain and open my eyes to see one of the many people who bully me. Alex Hale...
Ari was heading to her next class: Physical Education. The gym was right next to the football field, allowing her a clear view of Jax. She runs out of the class, and up to him. She was worried. "Are you ok?" She asks, trying not to sound frantic.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus