Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Ariella walks in the class. There was one seat open. It was in the back, near Jax and the dweeby artist. Just my luck. She sighs, taking the seat.
Nightfrost looked over at her as she sat down, saying a quick hello before turning back to her work.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora walked into the school, dressed in her usual baggy unzipped sweater, white tank top, black shorts, and black converse. Her backpack was slung over her shoulder as she made her way through the empty hall.
She was late, as usual.

She made her way to her locker, 129. She opened it, tossing some of the contents in her bag into it. As she made her way to History she traced the black, large “ERROR” tattooed on her thigh, a habit she had. She walked into the History class, pausing for a moment to find an empty sit. She spotted one near the back, and went with that.
Once she was done writing in the notes, Nightfrost started to draw around the corners of the paper. She drew vines going down the side, with some Celtic knot work along the top of the page with some runes. 'Man this class is boring, are we ever going to do anything other than take notes?' She thought to herself as she looked back up at the teacher who was still waiting for everyone to finish note taking.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I made my way down the school hallway, avoiding any eye contact with anyone. My black long sleeve thankfully hid the cigarette burns that my mother made on my yesterday... I get into the class room with my black and white back pack and sat down in the back of the classroom.
Ariella rolls her eyes at Nightfrost's greeting, kicking her legs up onto her desk. She stares at the English homework in her hand. She had scrawled her name on it already, but the rest looked like a foreign language to her. She never was good at learning.

I quickly finish my homework about 5 minuets after I got it. School is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I look around at everyone in the class and then quickly evert my eyes, looking back at my desk and messing with my pencil.
As the teacher hands out the History homework, the class seems to respond in a similar way as in English. She took the paper before the teacher could comment on anything she did during the lesson.
Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch)

(Hi! I don't mean to interrupt, hope I'm not a bother. I was just wondering if this was open to join. I haven't used Eerie in a while, and I'd like to knock the dust off :) )

Eerie Mae Summers wrote:
(Hi! I don't mean to interrupt, hope I'm not a bother. I was just wondering if this was open to join. I haven't used Eerie in a while, and I'd like to knock the dust off :) )
sure you can join!

I sit in silence, looking around at the students in my history class. I wonder if any of them would actually talk to me... probably not.
Ari had her pencil in hand. It hovered above the first question. Why am I so dumb? She places her hands on her face, hoping she doesn't cry.
((GTG SORRY))

(It’s fine ^^)
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

(hey! Sorry for the interruption, am I allowed to join. It seems quite interesting)

(Why not! You will be the last person to join^^

(alright, thanks alot :))
Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch)

The monotonous sound of shuffling papers was briefly interrupted by the soft click of the door closing. A little shadow had slipped inside without notice – aside from the shut of the door, and slunk to the back of the room, sinking into a seat on the door side of the class. Eerie’s shaggy, choppily layered, black hair was a little frazzled, her chunky bangs hanging messily across her forehead, and she seemed to try hiding under them. But, there was no hiding those eyes of her’s. Those big, blue orbs that were rather owl-like. She wore a white blouse under a black cardigan and a black, knee-high pleaded skirt, Mary-Janes on her dainty feet. Her outfit had red fruit punch poured down the front, a minor assault from a cheerleader just looking to get laughs from her friends. She’d wasted ten minutes in the restroom, trying to ebb the stain away, but all it had earned her was a tardy to History. Her naturally pink pigmented were flushed even redder with embarrassment.

All schools had at least one of those kids, those odd balls, those quiet ones that seemed to just see everything, but say nothing. Eerie was one of them. A weird, dark little girl that others tended to target because, well, it was easy.

She tucked her head down, keeping it focused on her desk, where she’d cracked open the history text book and was awaiting the homework sheet. Underneath the old textbook was a leather bound journal, her little happy place, filled with things that would make others frown.

Aboki arose to the obnoxious sound of sirens around his neighbourhood, he sits up and rubs his eyes. He looks at the time and his eyes widen, he stands up, get changed into a black hoodie along with some black jeans and his shoes were a complete contrast, they were pure white. He got his backpack and walked to school carefree. His hair was scruffy and it covered one of his eyes, he walked past the gates and one of the teachers scolded him

I quietly do my homework in the back of the class room, my black hair getting in my way and I flip it to the side

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus