Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Captain's New Mechanic(1X1 With Olthain)

Lynn (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Lynn nodded, her tail swishing back and forth a bit. "Been in many battles?" her interest peaked at the question as she leaned against the bar.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

Tyron nodded confirmingly "We often privateer for whoever pays us, yes. And when you're transporting cargo, you're bound to encounter bandits - some of them bigger than others."

"Sounds exciting. Better then here, you could say." she nodded after she listened, with another sip of her drink. "I'm jealous. I meet people like you around here every so often and always feel like I'm just grounded here." Lynn's ears twitched a moment before she shook her head. "Ah, what am I saying." she chuckled to herself before looking back to Tyron.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

Tyron sipped his drink as he thought for a moment. Maybe he could...
"Would you be interested in joining us? We could use someone like you. We lost a fair amount of mechanics on The Confidence in our last battle."

Putting down her drink, she suddenly had a surprised expression. Her markings lit up a deep purple, her tail twitching a moment. "What, really? Me?" she put her hand to her chin, thinking a moment. "Hm... That means I'd be closing up shop, I might have to think about it... Would I be able to take Rasca?" she looked to Tyron questioningly. He probably wouldn't know of their species culture with it being so secluded and a uncommon species, but Rasca was important to her and she seemed to care more for him then the garage.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"Of course he can come. How about you think about it for a bit? I know that it's sudden."

"Yeah. Good idea..." Lynn turned in her chair slightly, looking out a nearby window. "How long are you guys going to stay here for?" she asked with another sip. She just wanted to know how long she had to think.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"depends on how fast we sell. Could be one day, or two, perhaps." He sipped his whiskey and leaned back in his chair.

Lynn nodded and adjusted herself in the seat to be a bit more comfortable. "Yeah... Ok. I'll have to think about it." she said a bit quieter then last she spoke, her voice a bit more raspy. She coughed and smiled to Tyron. "Any requirements for being on board your fleet?"
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"In this case, being good with mechanics is a solid plus. Though I don't think that will be a problem with you!" he said with a chuckle. "Anything else you might need will be taught on board." he resumed to explain.

Lynn chuckled a moment with a smile. Nodding she took another sip, listening with interest to Tyron.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"Anything else you need to know?" Tyron inquired. "I want to make sure you're well stocked on information so you know what you're up against."

"Well... I like not knowing. Helps me adapt I suppose." she giggled, flicking her tail. "actually... What will I be doing?" she asked, scratching her neck lightly.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"Depends on what you like most." he replied. "There's several stuff that can be done on the confidence. You can work in the fighter hangar, the engine room, or general maintenance unit."

Lynn nodded. "I like to float around or help out in other areas. So it doesn't really matter." she smiled seeming happy at the fact there was so many places she could choose from.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"General maintenance might be best then." he replied. "You won't be specialized anywhere unless you work for it yourself, but you'll work on every possible part of the ship."

The woman's eyes lit up and her tail hit the chair a couple times seeming excited. "A whole ship?!" she didn't say it in a disappointed tone, but the opposite. She seemed to love the idea. Lynn looked surprised for a moment before calming down. "Sorry..." she giggled with a large goofy smile, her tail swishing about threatening to hit anyone who walked behind her.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

"Yes, the whole ship." he replied with a smile. "You'll be on 'patrol' most of the time, unless a certain area needs an extra hand."

Lynn looked like she wanted to be bouncing up and down in her seat but resisted such an act, as she'd probably scare all the people around them. "Awesome!" she laughed with one more sip of her drink, she finished it.
Tyron (played by Freyya)

Tyron finished his drink and looked back at the girl. "Allright, do you know allready, or do I come back tomorrow?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Captain's New Mechanic(1X1 With Olthain)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus