Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh hello there

Hello my name is Toastbusters and I have a serious addiction to rp and drawing things. Heh, but in all honestly, I really do. I love rp'ing and there's a risk of your character being drawn when you rp with me! I'm into any rp with a good plot and will happily participate in whatever is out there. I hope we'll rp soon <3
Hey Toastbusters. First of all awesome name and avatar. Second, welcome to the forums :).

I'll be sure to take a look at your characters, and I hope you have fun checking things out here!
Toastbusters Topic Starter

Thank you Ladyknight! I'll be sure to go through your characters too!
Welcome to RPR! You will find a lot of artists and sundry around here as well. I hold the same threat over people lol. But yes, it's wonderful here and I'm hoping that you'll love it as much as the rest of us o :3
Welcome to RPR Toastbuster! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! <3 I'm sure you'll find lots of rp buddies in no time!

Hello Highjinx and Loki! I certainly hope I'll get to rp with you two as well!
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Welcome to the RPR! :D

Do you have a flickr or deviantart or something where you showcase your drawing addiction? Maybe we'll see you take part in our midsummer art exchange! :)
Welcome to RPRepository! :D Yay for RPing and drawing!
Welcome! feel free to browse my characters and see if you like anything ^^
Hey, Welcome to RPR! :D -waves like a maniac-
Welcome to the site and "oh my god" your avatar is awesome.
I took a short browse through your characters and fell in love with Celarius <3
If you drew the reference, kudos! It is amazing!
Hey, Toastbusters! It's good to see you here! We're all so excited to have you join us.

I hope you find a lot of fun and good times here. I sure have.

If you have any questions, feel free to check out the help forum. The mods and Kim are also eager to help, and I'm sure the RPR community wouldn't mind answering your questions either!

If you want an RP, don't hesitate to ask anyone here, because we're all here to RP. :P

Cheers and happiness,

~Oaky

@Kim
I have a DeviantArt for my more finished works and a Tumblr for everything else!

@Celestina
Haha yes!! They go together so perfectly too!

@Olthain
I'm actually browsing your characters right now! Kidan and Tryon are by far the most interesting so far, I'd love to rp with them!

@Fira
Thank you so much! //waves like a maniac in return~

@Jane
Ahaha thank you! I didn't make my avatar, but I did make Celarius's reference. I took a while to do it and I'm so happy that you think it looks good! I'd love to rp him with you, if you'd like!

@Oaky
Thank you so much for your kindness! I've taken a look through your characters, and I have to say, they are very creative! I hope you have cheers and happiness too~
Feel free to shoot me a message ^^
Welcome to RPR! You've had some really great suggestions from everyone else I just wanted to say hi and welcome and also ART IS AMAZING!!! Your icon too. :) I hope you have fun and find some really amazing roleplay to engage in!

Thank you so much Rubix!! I hope I can get into some good roleplays too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus