Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Greensolace88

Hello,

Was looking for a good roleplay site, and stumbled upon this place. Hopefully,
I can find what im looking for here, and make new friends. Probably, my third
attempt to find a more active roleplayers. I usually, have alot of time to post
or write so, it be nice if, I can find rp partners who do the same.

I am more interested in Fantasy fiction then most other rps and have an affinity for
Dwarves and Orcs. I also have an affinity towards werewolves embracing both forms human and wolf. Currently, Im writing two novels, and still have my characters
commissioned for a graphic novel for a plot im still working on.

Im currently playing Guild Wars 2 and rp there, when I can but, I also have LOtr and WoW.
Hopefully, I can make new friends here.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Many people have found their RP home here, so I hope that you will have the same experience.

This weekend, we are kicking off a major RP discussion event, wherein every weekend we will be holding live discussions about what makes RP really good, fun, worthwhile and all around amazing. All voices are welcome to come and debate, and it might be a really great place to see who has the same philosophy of RP as you and invite those people to start some games.

Whatever road you decide to feel your way around the site and discover your new friends, please don't ever feel that you need to hesitate to ask for help or explanation should the features or customs confuse you. There aren't any bad questions. :)
Welcome, and I am glad you stumbled over this site (and right into).
Dwarves rock, and so do Orcs. Sadly I never managed to play one in my tabletop RPG's :)
Greensolace88 Topic Starter

I've seen very little dwarf rp outside, MMO's. So, I created one of my prime OC's to start something
of a movement. I take much pride in him. I tried table top but, I never got into it to much. I prefer
MMO's.
hello and welcome to rpr, hey There is no shame in you wandering here to find a good rp site. I assure you this is a wonderous site for the effect. We are open to usually any ideas when it comes to rping. So hmm the idea of werewolves embracing it is a wonderous dream........ahem but do not let me start to day dream. Im sure that you will be able to rp here with any form of plot or ideas. And whoot!! to you playing WoW, and the other mmo's but rpr here is a wonderful community for you to rp as well as find active rpers. If anyone decides to go afk or mia for a bit they usually will let you know. I do hope that your rps are magical and full filing .
Welcome to RPR! There are tons of users who love fantasy just as much as you do! We even have a whole forum for Fantasy RP! If you want to go over to the RP Discussion page and check out to see if there is something you like or post yourself for others you totally should! This is a friendly and encouraging site, there is a user with the style right for you somewhere lurking around. :) Trust me, we all have affinities for different rp styles/genres and I have yet to meet someone who hasn't found someone else like them! I do hope you enjoy it here I know I have!
Hello there! I agree with Rubix, the RP Discussion page is a wonderful place to start looking for some fun rp! I really hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Welcome to RPR! There are a ton of Fantasy fiction players here. Like Rubix said, go check out the RP Discussion page, it's definitely the right place to start! :D
Hello!

This place is really great, I recently stumbled into this site as well and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! I am one of many Fantasy RPers here and I hope to see you around!
Welcome to RPR!! There are a lot of really awesome people here. You will find a lot of people looking for Fantasy RP, so I'm sure you'll have oodles of fun! <3
Welcome welcome welcome! I hope that since it has been a bit since you've come that you are finding everything easily. If you ever have questions we have some wonderful mods here who would be more than happy to help or even other users who don't mind taking you under a wing! Hopefully you are getting the full wonderful rpr effect!
hello?
EdtheNeko

...Eh, I am just going to ask this, why is his username crossed out? Was he banned or something?
Sanne Moderator

EdtheNeko wrote:
...Eh, I am just going to ask this, why is his username crossed out? Was he banned or something?

When a name is striked through, it means their account was deleted. I believe Greensolace88 deleted their own account, unfortunately. :(

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus