Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock came up alongside the young artist and took her genially by the hand.

"Ms. Dennis, dear petal, it has been some time, has it not? I can only assume you've been quite busy with your work. I can certainly empathize," the consulting detective concluded with a smile.
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

She looked at the detective and tilted her head to the side “how about…Seeker? Because you seek the answers and the truth.”
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob: "Alex." Esau: "That is all."
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Uh, small fries, I guess," the doctor said with uncertainty.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I feel like Doc is too easy of a nickname, but I just like it so much," the artist admitted with a smile and a shrug. "It's fun to say, it feels friendly -- that's fifty percent of what a nickname is, really."
Seith (played by Darkfeatures)

"Den. Hey, you've probably been called a lot of nicknames by your first name."
Basalt Basilisk (played anonymously)

"Hmm, Haima. Such a word means blood where I reign. I feel it suits you well."
Victoria Chase (played anonymously)

I think I'd name him Anaconda.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oo, good one," James said smirking. "I think I'll call you Queenie. I find it suits you."
Andy Sparrows (played by -Danny-)

"I think I will call you Better Than Sherlock Holmes!" He laughs and does a little fist pump.

"Or Mory...either is better than a name like Sherlock!"
Lina Richards (played by PinkBrat)

She tapped a neon colored nail against her lips while attempting to come up with a nickname. Eventually she would shrug then smile. "I don't know. But I will call you adorable either way."

"I'd call you 'ParaMaydic'! Aaaaa yooooo!" He spun and laughed. "Stuck you with the middle name!" He folded his arms and then looked at her laughing.
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

“Nicknames..nicknames, hmm”, she thought to herself. “I will go for a classic that I might have heard once or twice…AnMan”, she said with confidence.
Red Velvet (played by HeavyMetalThunder)

“Octavia.” Red said as she sat with her still emotions and no visible reaction. “Tavy.” She said with a chuckle.
Stanley (played by PepperFox)

"I'll call you velvetyne" He told her

"You are a mushroom! I will call you FUN GUY!" He laughs. "Get it! Fun guy! Fungi!"
Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

She sparked a laugh. “Songbird.”
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

She thought for a second, "Dessie or Dess."
Relinora tapped her chin in thought "Tavi I think. Short, simple and not easily misunderstood."
Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

“This one’s easy.” Duchess grins. “Nora. Strong, and when you say it, it sounds like a melody.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus