Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

“Scary werewolf person.”
"Lil' Beef."
Marianne Martinez (played anonymously)

"Burning Man!"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Marianne Martinez wrote:
"Burning Man!"
"Nanomachines." (XD)
Balthazar (played anonymously)

With every effort to make this work, Balthazar took in a deep breath and exhaled his attempt at giving Isaac a proper nickname.

"Rrroow," he mewled to no avail. Alas, Isaac wasn't of the right variety of magic required to understand what the little feline intended for his ears.

Mayhap 'Rrroow' will suffice? From this day forth, Isaac shall be known as 'Rrroow.'
"Aw, aren't you adorable!" Cris knelt to gently pet Balthazar, delicately offering scritchies between the cat's ears. "Your fur color, and pattern looks so much like my puppy Joy! In fact you can easily pass for a border collie pup if seen from afar... Uh, you won't get mad and scratch me for this, will you?" Alreadu she was looking for a string to dangle in front of the cat, to make him play. "A cat that cpuld pass for a dog.. hey, you won't be a magic cat, by chance?" She laughed - and there the nickname was! "I've got it! I'm gonna call you Metapurrrphosis!"
Grace slowly circles the woman while carefully thinking through her response "In manners you act like one of noble birth. Your attire is beautiful and noteworthy, especially your mask. Lady Fox seems an appropriate nickname." To Grace it was simple and direct. Just the way she like it.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Bedivere
Egon Holtzen (played by maxd234)

Knowing you too well:

Elaine “We have Deadpool at home” Van Freyr
Egon "Slim Jim" Holtzen
“I think Dr. Alchemy. Not very creative I know.”
Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

He looked at Rhea and thought to himself for a couple of seconds before saying "I think I'll call youuuuuuuuu... uncreative. seems to fit you nicely" he began strumming his guitar while humming
"Guitar playing fwend. :)"
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

“Aww, look, it’s a cute kid! We must protect her!”
Balthazar wrote:
With every effort to make this work, Balthazar took in a deep breath and exhaled his attempt at giving Isaac a proper nickname.

"Rrroow," he mewled to no avail. Alas, Isaac wasn't of the right variety of magic required to understand what the little feline intended for his ears.

Mayhap 'Rrroow' will suffice? From this day forth, Isaac shall be known as 'Rrroow.'

(This is hilarious. I wish there were more response like this.)
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Raven Romanoff wrote:
“Aww, look, it’s a cute kid! We must protect her!”

"Fiiire-friennnnd!" Patches declared, taking a couple steps back rather than blindly going in for a hug. Apparently they've heard of Raven's purple flames; They may have a poor understanding of good and bad, but they did understand that fire was something they should not touch. "Please don't burn Patches, okaaaay?"
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'm going to call you... Huggy. You seem like the huggy type." It was not the best nickname, to be sure. Zinnia was no expert at giving nicknames, and besides, they barely knew Patches. It wasn't easy giving nicknames to a stranger, but Zinnia had at least seen that this ragdoll seemed to enjoy hugs, if her observations on a few previous occasions were anything to go by.
Eulogy (played anonymously)

"I must say that you are one who has persevered under hard circumstances. A Little Flame that refuses to go out. Even the smallest of flames can provide welcomr warmth to the world...but it could just as easily become a raging inferno that turns all to ash."
The doll laid motionless for a moment. Then it twitch, it's mouth opened slightly a whisper came from it, before a puff of smoke filled the area.

It's human form laid in it's place, "Euggy.." He whispered quietly.

For a moment, he looked terrified, flinching, before there was a chuckle, "I'd call you, 'Gray Sprinkle On A Rainbow Cupcake' a bit lengthy, but fitting." He grinned.
Natalie stared at the doll, her eyes squinting in study. "Strange," she said with a sense of studiousness. "You cause so much chaos and death wherever you go, yet people go into a frenzy when they lose you." She brought a hand to her chin and closed her eyes in thought.

"I guess whatever kid owns you next might call you Dolly or something cutesy like that. I'd just call you Unsolved Case.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus