Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Smith," Lestrade began awkwardly. This game was certainly out of his element but he'd give it a try nevertheless. "I think I'll call you Agent. Agent Smith. That's the sort of the last name you'd find in one of those James Bond films -- a pseudonym!"

Let the man have his moment. He was right proud of his efforts.
Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

“I love it. Thank you.” She smiled gratefully.
"How about Dutch? Wait, that's too obvious. Ah crap, I can't think of any others. Guess I'll go with that then."
Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

“Thank you. I’m thinking…Thesis, or Thesaurus.”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"So, Agent Smith, you never gave me a nickname," Greg said with an air of curiosity. "Honestly though, I'm not picky. It can be whatever."
"The Pop-Po. Your a father and a policeman, so a fusion of Po-Po and Pops seemed in order." The mech deadpanned with an uncannily nonchalant air towards his own horrific dad joke. He suddenly broke down laughing, turning away, saying, "My apologies, I may be a war machine but that was too damn good for me to have thought up."
Summer (played by PepperFox)

"I'll call you Bast, after the Egyptian goddess." Summer told them "Hopefully you like it"
"Oderus Urungus Jr. We'll leave it at that"
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Go-Go?", he says in an question like manner.
Gustav (played by PepperFox)

"I shall call you King of Night. A suitable nickname for a gentleman such as yourself." He told Noros, His head help up high
Mixie glances around with a bit too many eyes, only to find the last person to participate was absent.

"Hmmmm... Ghost? Yeah, that'll work. Whoever was here, I'll call 'em Ghost."
Single Mother (played by PinkBrat)

"Not much of a nickname but I would say Little Devil because that is what you seem like.."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"A little bird told me that your name is Arianna. More specifically Arianna Birdie Conner," Holmes stated with certainty. "You use the pseudonym of 'single mother' perhaps to avoid the misgivings of your past. You've suffered a great deal, and yet despite the domestic abuse and before that, your very own childhood, you feel as though you've led your entire life through the controlling demands of others."

He paused, scrutinizing and then aligning his thoughts. "And yet you live your life for someone else now. Perseverance has you in it's clutches. Good for you."

"But you're not here for me to analyze you," he said knitting his brows a bit. "You want another pseudonym -- I can assure you that running from your past will only prolong its grip upon you. But for the sake of helping ease your mind, I shall call you Lark, for one day you will sing again."
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“The Elementary Detective.”
Noros (played by Jaws)

"This might be a mouth-full but Will O' Wisp?", he said while petting Loki.
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He looked at noro and said "I ain't good with nicknames, but would noir be good enough?"
Monstro II (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Figgie. It is all."
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

"I'm gonna call you monster. because you look like one" Craig said plainly
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

"Craigslist because why not?", he sighed.
KuroKuro (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I'll call you, rey." He said plainly

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus