Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

"Kal, it does suit you."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Fool... Ahahahahahahahaah!"
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“How does The Dark One sound? You don’t seem particularly intimidating, but I feel like you’d like that nickname.”
Lunella (played anonymously)

"Hopper, as you hop through time. Quite an interesting talent."
"Moonshine." Ambrosia gave a sweet and gentle smile, "as your name reminds me of the moon, and you shine just like it as well."
Sarissa (played anonymously)

"Beautiful.." Sarissa says breathlessly before twitching in embarrassment. "Ah! I said that out loud!?"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hmm... Small."
"Hm.. Unique. In a good way." Ambrosia smiled.
“Fangsy!”
"Uhhh... P-Pretty Arrow! Or... maybe-Pretty Bird." Flara facepalmed, beating herself up as she used two names already.
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Phoenix seems appropriate...though, honestly, they are also tasty with barbeque sauce..
“Oh look, it’s Dennis the Menace, but in space. Ooh, I’m terrified.” She says in a deadpan face.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"How does Mini sound? Not because you are or anything, just a combination of the 'i' on the end of your first name and the 'min' on the end of your last..." She toys with a pencil in one hand as she attempts to explain her reasoning.
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"Ma muse aux yeux bleus des profondeur des mers!" He sighs as he takes out his lute and tries to compose the lady a verse.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Ben " Amber said with a soft smile as she was in her wolf pup form as she was hugging her Sleepy Figment Plushie for Disney Epcot with her tail waging softly.
“I would just call you by your name, Amber. It is a stone of ancientness and beauty, and that is why I think your own name suits you more than any nickname.” She stands at attention with her rifle. “Ma’am, this T-Doll, Lee-Enfield, has finished speaking.”
Brân The Luis Druid (played anonymously)

"SMLE". From a historical point of view."
Six (played anonymously)

"Et Feram."
He smiled, tilting his head. "It means 'Of the Wild'."
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Your name is already so short, but I think I may be able to shorten it more, to just the letter S."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Maru

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus