Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Anaqi (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Maisy......? ....Daisy? Yes, a daisy is a flower that opens up to the light of the sun, basking in its warmth and gentleness. Daisy has a graceful beauty, yet hides when dark approaches."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"A." He said. "It is much easier to say than your name."
Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Um? G.T...Tea, Now would ye like a nice cup of tea? And maybe I could pour some for ye darlin' hamsters?" ☘️
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh, I've had my spot of whiskey for the day, Mrs. Doyle, and I'm doing swimmingly -- how about you?" Jim beams, flushed a bit in the cheeks. "No tea for me, darlin'. But I thank ya' for the kind offer."

"You know," he perks a bit, considering. "You've been meandering about offerin' just about anyone your cuppas -- you're quite the celebri-tea, if I do say so myself. I can't say that I've seen very many accept them, but my, your perseverance is admirable. What say we call you Lady Grey, hm?" ☘️
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ahem..." He smiled so widely that it was almost inhumanly possible. His pupils shrunk. "Annoying brat."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm..." Maisi makes a face as if she's considering her options very thoroughly, then abruptly decides, "Chi-chi."
Ariella Sagewood (played anonymously)

"Maisi Daisy! Or how about, Miss Daisy?"
Naisha Saad (played by Falyn)

"Cutie pie, because you look so adorable!"

"Ahem, Nai...? I'm not sure. But it is a shortened version of your pathetic human name. Therefore it shall do."
Dane Magnussen (played by Falyn)

“Aye, it is an Annoying Gnat.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh thank goodness someone else called him on that," Jim exhales a sigh of exasperation. "I can't ever get anything halfway decent out of that one. It was high time someone else turned the tables on 'im."

"Now," he said tapping thoughtfully on his cheek with a whimsical expression. "What shall I call you? I'm afraid we'll have to go with the obvious -- I know, I know! It's completely against my protocol, but with looks like yours, I simply cannot help it. Hello, Handsome!"
"Hello Morty, I happen to be Handsome's wife. Yes, as a semi-retired consultant in the paranormal, I'd say it's against protocol to try and flirt with my husband!" She gave the British consultant a scathing look of her bright violet-blue eyes that seem to shift to an odd purplish-amber glow.

((LOL, all in good fun.))

"Ah... Ahah... You sort of remind me of someone. Obviously not with all the details, unless you carry around a camera all the time and have someone that looks around the age of 8 but in reality is an adult following you around everywhere you go... Anyways, in honor of her, I shall call you Mahiru."
"I'll call ye Fodder. Not a bad name but with your so-called wit and your hamsters with the ridiculous names won't survive in the field. And as cold and brutal as it friggin' sounds, we get rid of those who will drag the unit down by lettin' 'em go first."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi keeps a respectful distance, observing the girl inquisitively. "Well I'm tempted to call you Sarge--but I think Alex would be nice too."
Ashley Nicole (played by sarah18394729)

*whimpers and shakes as her master stands right next to her glaring at her before walking away but she's still shaking in fear of all the new people* master wants me to call you miss or mistress I can not give you a nickname or I will get beaten by my master.
“Alright, last one before I get yoinked off by the writer, I’m calling ye Stupid. Ye gotta try ‘an escape! Trust me, you’ll feel good when ye can escape and have yer own friggin’ freedom!”
Dolores Lacrima (played by CvanHelsing)

"Im calling you Rebel, for better or worse."
Roland Thompson (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hmmm.... ‘Dr. Dee’ would be a good field-name for you. Believe me, all these psycho veterans from various armies and wars around the world could use you...”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"You look like you've been through the ringer," Greg stated speculatively. "Certainly be raisin' a glass for yah. I suppose if I had to, I'd call you by your first name respectfully, but that's not how this goes, so 'Flintlock' it is."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus