Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Ailuin (played by Michonne)

"Your scar on your hand. Circle X."
Léan Ó Faoláin (played anonymously)

"Blue. It's your hair, nice colour."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"You work consistently with herbs and chemicals," Sherlock deduced upon examining the traveler's hands. "You are part of a long line of traditional values and you respect the work you perform and are respected in return. It is only appropriate that I call you 'locum tenens' for the wanderlust that preoccupies you as well as your chosen profession."

"I must admit, I'm hardly imaginative with these sorts of things. I tend to be...a bit literal." For a brief moment Sherlock appeared sheepish with his self-observation, but he promptly moves on.
Sayaka Maizono (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ummm... Kyoko. Yeah, that's good."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist snaps her fingers with a bright smile, suggesting, "How about Maiz? That's one of my nicknames too, sometimes, though it's probably pronounced differently. If not--" Maisi studies her for a second more, then hums, "Maybe Popstar?"
Ray Slaton (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I think you have a ‘Denny’ look.”
Amory (played by RussianRxulette)

"Just plainly Dj, I'm afraid. I'd remember nothing else, unless you'd like to make~" Amory winked a bit and smiled.
Jip (played by Juls)

"You look like a Kitty to me!"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Imma call ya Buddy."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

There was an awful lot of eagerness to Jim's exclamation. "Oh, you'll be Muttley! Go on, do the laugh!"

James Moriarty wrote:
There was an awful lot of eagerness to Jim's exclamation. "Oh, you'll be Muttley! Go on, do the laugh!"

"Uh... I don't get it? Is that supposed to be a reference to something?"

"Oh, oh my. Google at your fingertips and you couldn't be bothered to reference check yourself. All right, I'll deal the deets, love," Jim procures his cellphone from the breast pocket of his three-piece. "Muttley is a cartoon character before my time, but even so, I enjoyed the Dick Dastardly shenanigans nevertheless. He's a lovable rapscallion, I tell you. And once again, I reiterate, you are Muttley, now do the laugh."

James Moriarty wrote:
"Oh, oh my. Google at your fingertips and you couldn't be bothered to reference check yourself. All right, I'll deal the deets, love," Jim procures his cellphone from the breast pocket of his three-piece. "Muttley is a cartoon character before my time, but even so, I enjoyed the Dick Dastardly shenanigans nevertheless. He's a lovable rapscallion, I tell you. And once again, I reiterate, you are Muttley, now do the laugh."

"You presume too much buddy, you're operating under the belief that I'm from some kind of modern era when I'm clearly a medieval fantasy character, i.e. I have no idea what you mean by Google. Either way, thanks for the info though I could have done without the snide comments. As for the laugh; kindly go stuff it where the sun don't shine as I ain't your personal buffoon. Have a nice day!" Stray winks at the human man.

"Wait," he called out to the young fighter. "You didn't give me a nickname." Jim seemed, if anything, vaguely disappointed.

"Them's the rules. How was I to know where or when you came from? I'm hardly Sherlock Holmes," he added, his tone artificially saccharine upon the mentioning of a certain consulting detective. "And besides, that would be breaking the fourth wall. That kind of knowledge comes from either extensive research or overstepping boundaries that delve a little too close to the the edge of omniscience, which by the way, I do not proclaim to have."

He takes a moment to consider before he tries again. "Okay, fine, since you were so upset by a little silliness, I will try again. How about I call you 'tiny titan?' There's just so much fury in such a small package."
Taistealaí (played anonymously)

Looks to Moriarty, "The Gaffer."

((Dick Dastardly, such an interesting villain, I took notes when I was much younger. He reminded me of Terry Thomas, who sometimes portrayed another excellent villain))
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"How about Tash? Or maybe Master Lyricist, if we're feeling flamboyant, since I see you like penning poetry."
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"I see you like swords and adventure. How bout Xena."
Robert de Rennes (played anonymously)

"Smitty, it's on your profile and it does suit you, sir."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Does anyone call ya Bobby?"
Ruby, if I like you. Slippers if you annoy me.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus