Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

“There is this new place I heard it was really good, we can go there” he nodded thinking of tacos

They went back to conners and did the nasty, nasty together, she fell asleep in his bed, on his chest XD
((XD))

“Sounds good.” She smiled

He lead her to the taco place and placed the orders, he pulled out his wallet and paid “anything else..?”
She smiled, “I’m good.” She looked at the tacos and her mouth watered, “I don’t think I’ve had one of these in a little over a year!”

He chuckled and took a bite out of his “ mm so good...”
Nightfrost started to eat hers as well, smiling. “I missed tacos so much....” She chuckled softly

He continued to eat
Nightfrost smiled softly as she finished her food, looking at the time. “It’s getting pretty late. I’m surprised this place is open at this time of night.”

“Ya me too, well I better head home, I actually have work tomorrow...” he smiled and stood up
Nightfrost nodded, “Alright, I’ll see you around.” She smiled and stretched a little as she got up.

He hugged her “thanks for a good time” he walked out of the restaurant and went home
She hugged him back, “Same to you.” She smiled and decided to walk around a little more before she went home.

//The best day//

She woke up her head pounding, she opened her eyes and she noticed she was on top of someone, she sat up and the blanket uncovered her naked body, she looked behind her seeing Conner, she sighed and laid back down
Nightfrost sighed softly as she woke up in her bed with a nightgown on, her hair a little messy but luckily she had the day off.

Donne shifted under her, she sat up and looked at him, he smirked and pulled her down and kissed her, she then got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower
She went to the kitchen and made herself some tea before sitting on the patio of her apartment and pulled a book out to read.

Conner came in the bathroom behind her and slipped,into the shower with her, he washed her back

Josh woke up groggily, he got up and took a shower to get ready for work
Nightfrost got a text on her phone and she sighed softly, “Great...” she got up and put on similar clothing to what she wore last night and went to her second job.

He finished washing her back and he turned her around, and moved her against the wall, kissing her, mid-kiss “I got to get to work cmon...Conner” he kept kissing her

Josh finished his shower and got dressed and headed for work

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus