Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

“Oh I see, do you want to dance too, that man over there might like to dance with the both of us...” she smiled

She pointed to her friend
“Perhaps, though it has been quite a while since I even tried to dance with someone.” She normally would turn down the offer immediately, but it was pretty boring at the moment and it had been a long time since she even saw another person.

She grabbed her hand and pulled her to her friend in the middle, she made her wrap her arms around his neck and his hands on her waist, her friend was completely shocked and blushed a deep red
Nightfrost was a little surprised but let her do this, figuring it wouldn’t hurt and she pulled down her mask as they got there. She was quite beautiful, and her eyes seemed to shine in the light of the room. ’This should be interesting. Hopefully I still remember how to do this.....’ She looked over at the girl, smiling. “Thank you. I apologize but I never got either of your names?”

“Oh I’m Cecilia and this is josh” I said smirking and pointing at josh
She nodded, smiling. “It’s very nice to meet you both. I’m Nightfrost.”

Josh still had his hands on her waist not knowing what to do, he looked at night frost and laughed a little “hi...”
Cecilia looked at josh and smirked, she called her other friends over and started to dance
“Hello...” Nightfrost smiled softly at him, her hands still around his neck. She started to sway slightly to try and dance, “I apologize if I’m a little rusty...” she chuckled softly. Though she was nervous it was very easy for her to hide it.

“Your doing fine” he said “but the music is kinda fast for slow dancing...”
“True...do you know swing or another faster dance?” She thought for a moment before chuckling softly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He laughed a little and Cecilia looked at them and smiled, “we can do a faster dance..if you want”
“Sure if you want to.” She smiled. It was nice to have a little fun and not have to worry about hunters or anything.

They did a faster dance and Cecilia finally got drinks and brought shots over to them
As they finished dancing Nightfrost looked over and saw the drinks, “Thank you... and thank you as well for the dance.” She smiled.

She walked over to her friend Conner and gave him a shot, she put it up to his mouth and he drank it, she drank her shot
Nightfrost looked at her shot for a moment before drinking it.

Conner pulls her close to him and holds her chin looking at her “you know C, your cute...” he smirked, that smirk that always got her
Nightfrost smirked slightly to herself and drank her iced tea, turning away so they wouldn’t be watched

She smirked at Conner, “I know..” she moved away from him and got another shot

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus