Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

“Ok, seriously?” Nightfrost glared at the two men who met her in an abandoned building and the edged back in fear. “How do you manage to not capture a drunk?!”
“W-we’re Sorry ma’am!” They both were in their hands and knees, pleading.
Nightfrost sighed in annoyance, “I’ll give you one more chance. Find the little shit that’s been hurting Deofol or I will make you wish you never even thought of hurting him.” The men ran out as fast as they could.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

“Ok..” she said through laughing, she finished washing herself and stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself, she walked into his bedroom and she picked up her clothes from last night,” aww..cmon do you have to leave already..?” Conner said with a smirk, “yes I have work and a really bad hangover...” she got dressed in one of his shirts and her shorts, she gave him a kiss and walked out the door

Josh spun around in his desk chair, he waited for Cecilia, he sighed and looked at his computer
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Sorry that i missed all the excitement guys. Very good play from what i have seen though. I will post that it is the next day since everything is already done lol.)

A yawn would escape his lips while he walked downstairs after showering. He was dressed in his normal jeans, boots and only his trench coat this morning. He flipped the lights on throughout the building before putting on some rock music which could be heard for about a block in radius around the club. He made his way into the small kitchen after saying hello to the guards and other unnoticed employees. He puts on a couple pots of various coffees ... he just loved the stuff. A broom, dustpan and trash can are picked up before he heads around the large main room and starts cleaning up "Well at least we actually had customers in here last night. About time is all i can say."

It is good))

She sighed and got to her house and got dressed, she headed down to the clinic, “sorry I’m late josh..” she said as she rushed in putting her hair up, josh smirked and looked at her “did you sleep with him...C?” She glared at him and rolled her eyes, “who is on the list today..?”she said changing the subject

(Any new chars who have not submitted their character information as of yet, please do so soon so i can make your sheets. No it is not a problem i just want to keep track of who is playing is all. Carry on with the play everyone.)

(Hello everyone. Just a little tid bit of information. I have another forum called BloodHearst which is a zombie story based in fantasy era if anyone is interested. I mean damn i just read a post from a four foot owl thing that is actually good and trying to save Prince here. Anyway i love the role play here so please continue.)

Lol I’ll join ur other one))

(It is just weird seeing the way he played that character but it is good.)
(I saw as well it’s good, I was surprised by the race. Can’t say I’ve seen it before but it’s quite interesting)

Nightfrost sighed to herself and decided to go to Club Nightshade after the encounter with the men, all it managed to do was anger her and she liked the music here so it wouldn’t hurt. She had her mask up again out of habit.

The tables would soon be cleaned up and actually polished when he got through with them. Heh he didn't really expect people to come around to a old insane asylum but well it was a good thing. He went about finishing up the annoying sport of cleaning the floor before heading to his office. He had to make sure everything like bills and orders were all up to date. He poured himself a second cup of coffee before sitting behind his desk.
Nightfrost sat at one of the tables near the bar and got out a sketchbook to draw in, enjoying the lack of people at the moment.

Cecilia wrote:
Lol I’ll join ur other one))
(Cool she would fit right in over there and may end up making a friend.)

He heard the door open then close a moment later. He stands grabbing his now empty mug and walks to the bar then behind it. He pours himself another mug of coffee then a new one. This new one would be set softly in front of the woman with the sketch book. He offers her a smile in greeting "Good morning and that is on the house. What have you got there if i may ask?"

Josh poked Cecilia “cmon did you do it.....did you it?” She had had enough, “maybe we did, maybe we didn’t, but we have a least three surgeries lined up, now cmon...”

They had done there job for today and like usual they went how for dresses and headed out with their friend, Conner came up behind her and hugged her and kissed her neck, they made their way to the nightshade, they all walked in and josh walked over to nightfrost “hey!” He said the others went up to the bar.
Nightfrost looked up and smiled softly, “Thank you. And I’m just trying to draw a depiction of a new dinosaur they found, it hasn’t been named yet but it’s some type of raptor.” She moved the sketchbook so he could see the highly detailed sketches of the bones and some concept arts of the creature. She looked over at Josh when he came over and smiled, “Hi!”

He would offer those that entered a nod and smile in greeting "Welcome." He looks down at the sketch and now some looking over the details "Looks pretty impressive." He looked to those at the bar "Can i get anyone something to drink or eat?"
Nightfrost smiled, “Thank you. They’re thinking of calling it ‘Dakotaraptor’.”

She ran her hands across the bar, “can I get straight bourbon..?” She asked and leaned forward towards the bartender

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus