Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

A smile would be offered to C before he b]pours her a bourbon. He sets the glass in front of her before looking to the sketch again "Hmm i think that name would be a good fit."
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She took the bourbon “thank you...” she nodded and took a sip of it
Nightfrost nodded, smiling. "It was found in Dakota after all." She chuckled softly and took a sip of the coffee he had brought her.

It had been about two weeks since there was any life within the club besides Prince himself. Arrangements had been made to make some adjustments to the club so that more people could be within it at a time. Prince had repainted the inside of the club... which was a very tedious job in itself since it held many rooms. After the first week, Prince had the painting finished and trusted people to come in to replace all the carpeting so that it looked better. Newer table, chairs and even couches and the like were acquired for the club. A space was made for a dance floor as well as a stage. No he really did not care about how much this was all costing him. He would rather those like himself to actually have somewhere they could be safe. Yes he would like to make new friends as well so maybe this time it would be worth it.
Prince made his rounds outside turning on all the new lights which he hoped would attract customers. He heads inside to put on some heavy metal music before settling in for a cup of joe.

(Well it seems that we need to either breath some life back into this thread so it does not die out or just get rid of it. I thought i could manage three threads at once but i guess that i was either wrong or just did not keep the stories going good enough to keep people interested. We will find out which one will happen soon enough.)
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

((I’m here XD))
((I'm here as well, sorry it's taken me so long to respond!))
Nightfrost walked into the club with the hood of her jacket up, she had just gotten back from another job and while she was there had been attacked. She had a very slight limp as she walked, and had a black eye which she was trying to hide. She sat down at one of the tables silently and looked at the menu.

He would glance up from his newspaper and smiles seeing someone enter "Why hello there stranger." Yeah he had seen her here before. He made his way over to her with a glass of ice in one hand and a glass of liquor in the other. He placed both upon the table in front of her "On the house and that one for you know." He winks having seen the shiner when she entered. He knew a few people who always came around with them, "What shall i get ya?"
Nightfrost looked up from the menu and smiled softly at him, "Thank you, and do you still have the English breakfast tea?" She put the glass of ice to her black eye, humming slightly as it helped with the soreness.

Nods "Indeed just got some more in stock. Heard a little birdie say she liked it awhile back." He winks at her before heading to make her a cup.
Luna (played anonymously)

((Can I join?))

Luna wrote:
((Can I join?))
Sure feel free to join in. Sorry i have been busy with work and don't get much time to post anymore.))

The man would have left momentarily just long enough to make the tea. It would be placed upon the counter in front of her before he went about cleaning the club. No it really did not need it but he needed to get his mind off of how lonely he felt. He believed he would have seen friends come and go by now and yet not a single one. Maybe it was time to just give it all up.

Luna walked into the club, she heard about it and was curious. She saw a girl at the bar and a shady figure cleaning the place. She decided to head over to the girl. "Hey" she said.

Dark emerald locks would fall into his face as he looked up to see who walked in. A genuine nod in greeting is given "Come right on in. Have a seat anywhere you like. I will be over in a minute to see what you would like to order."

She nodded and took a seat. She took the moment to glance at the other girl. She was drinking tea, a peculiar choice for someone at a club.

Finished up what cleaning he was doing before placing the cleaning supplies away. He made a quick trip into the room behind the bar before coming back out. He takes up a menu before heading over to the woman's table. The menu is placed upon the tabletop before he removes a notepad and pen from a side pocket "What can i get you to drink to start?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Eh, I don't really care. Anything I guess" she said. "Life's too short to worry about the details."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus