Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Nightfrost chuckled softly, “There never is with some friends.” She shrugged. “I’ve had some colleagues like that.”
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

“It’s funny it’s their first time together, they always flirt, but damn” he chuckled
Nightfrost chuckled, “Well good for them then.” She smiled

He looked at her in the eyes, and he smiled warmly
She smiled a little warmly as well, though she was a little nervous. It had been too long since she last saw someone and now she just felt silly like she’d say or do something wrong.

He hesitated, but leaned in he didn’t want to kiss her straight away in fear she would back up
Nightfrost hesitated for a moment before giving him a very quick kiss.

He was surprised he got a kiss, but he leaned back into her giving her another kiss
Nightfrost accepted the move, though pulled away after a couple of seconds since she didn’t want to make out like the others were.

“I’m sorry...hehe” he pulls back and rubs his neck

Conner picked up Cecilia and put her on his back, “cmon guys we’re going to leave!” Their other friends got up and started to walk out
“It’s fine.” She smiled softly, then looked over at the two of them and his friends.

“Do you want to head out??” He stood
“Sure. I don’t have work tomorrow so it wouldn’t hurt....” She smiled and stood up as well. “Would it be ok with them?”

“Ya I’m sure, I mean they are dealing with Conner and Cecilia

Nightfrost chuckled softly and nodded, “Yeah, I try not to get drunk and act like that.” She walked after him and his friends

He reached for her hand “ya me too..”

They stumbled as he carried her, he put her down and they turned a corner “we will catch up later”Conner said halfway kissing Cecilia
Nightfrost held her hand out and let him grab it, chuckling softly and nodded at the other two before going with Josh. “So are there any plans for what to do?” She smiled.

“Well we usually get tacos after we go out drinking, but I feel like they will be making their own taco” he chuckled at his joke
Nightfrost nodded, “Well it’s up to you. I know there’s a few good places to hike or explore, but it’s been too long since I was in the city.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus