Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Nightfrost decided against another shot and dipped in her iced tea, trying to think of she should draw or not.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

Josh came next to night “hey..” he smiled
“Hello.” She smiled as well, putting her iced tea down next to her.

“So like..” he stepped closer to her blushing, he leaned in close to her and kissed her on the lips
Nightfrost looked at him in shock for a moment as she didn’t expect it, a blush creeping across her face.

She looked over at them and smiled, Conner came up behind her and hugged her from behind, Cecilia smiled

Josh stopped “I’m sorry...it’s just..”
“I-it’s ok, how about we try getting to know each other a little bit then?” She was still blushing

He rubbed his neck and blushed “ya..sounds good”

Conner takes another shot, and he ask the bartender for moonshine, him and Cecilia both down some moonshine
She nodded, taking another sip of her iced tea. “So umm..... What do you like to do?”

Conner grabs her hand and pulls her into him, he looks at her and then leans in for a long kiss, she begins to kiss, back and they start to make out

Josh looks at them and facepalms, “lets go to the bar...”
Nightfrost nodded, going with him back to the bar.

“So um, I work as vet, with Cecilia...what about you?” He smiled
Nightfrost smiled, “Paleontologist and Archeologist.”

“Cool, do you work around here?”
“Well my main workplace is here, but I’m normally sent to job sites frequently since I help with on site identification and sometimes even exploring the ancient temples and caves.” She smiled. “I’ll be here for another few months studying some new raptor breeds we found.”

He smiled and reached for her hand “that’s a good thing..”

The two of them stopped making out, Conner led her to the bar next to josh and night, they ordered another drink
Nightfrost smiled and moved her hand closer to accept the move. She was interested in who he was, he seemed like a nice guy.

“Hey j-j-josh...” she said this drunkly “don’t have sex with her tonight if you want to keep her...!”she hiccuped and smirked

Josh freaked out, blushing he pulled his hand away “sorry...”
Nightfrost blushed as well at the comment. “I-It’s fine....” She wasn’t even thinking about that until Cecilia said that.

Conner sat Cecilia on the bar counter and they began to make out again, he kissed her neck

“Apparently there is no escape from them” he said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Club Nightshade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus