Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Dean Raven (played anonymously)

((Heading off in 30 mins... I won't be on much this week because of work))

Stacy gave a nod but stayed by Dean. She soon spoke in a very quiet yet soft tone" t-thanks" she said as a small smile came on her face. Dean just smiled seeing it.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Alright))

She stood and checked on the soup, it was done she grabbed three bowls and put the soup in them, she brought them to dean,Stacy and Adam and gave it to them, she then made Johnny a bowl and gab it to him, she sat back down on the couch

"Thanks Ace" he said as he ate it. As did Stacy. " who's the man with you... your dad? Friend? , boyfriend?" He could go on but decided not to. That would take for ever.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She flinched when he said boyfriend “he is not my boyfriend, he I just someone I ran in to, like you”

Dean gave a nod" I see just curious sorry if it was to personal " he said firmly. Stacy soon began to fall asleep after eating the soup.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

‘It’s ok..we have a spare bedroom if you want to put her in bed” Johnny had fallen asleep on Adam and she smiled at him

Dean nodded as he picked her up" mind leading the way?" He said looking at his sister.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stood and began to walk up the stairs she turned the corner and led him to the room next to hers, “you all can sleep in here, there are two beds” she pointed out

Dean nodded" thanks ace we appreciate this alot" he spoke softly laying Stacy down and covering her up. Adam didn't move because Johnny was still on him. " Well uh night ace" he said as he rubbed his neck. Before laying down. Once Johnny was gonna get moved Adam would follow Adam and lay on the bed.

((Night))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Night))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She brought Johnny to bed and laid him down, Adam went to dean
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Hello?))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

((hey u wanna continue the skyrim rp?))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yep))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

((k u can start))

Dean soon woke up the following day. He yawned then streched to see his sister looking out a boarded window. She was quiet as she watched the rain drip down gently.

" You ok?" Dean asked her. Stacy soon nodded.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She woke up to the sound of pouring rain, she tossed the blanket aside and looked over at Johnny who was sleeping soundly, she smiles, she walks out of her room and down the hall to the bathroom, she turned on the light and looked at herself, she looked rough

Dean made his way over to Stacy and rubbed her back gently. As he bent down to her level. She watched the rain fall. Dean looked out the window as he saw a walker on thr other side of the street pass by.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked back to her room and grabbed a towel, ‘thank god this place has running water and electricity’ she thought, she walked back to the bathroom and closed the door, she turned the water on and let it run for a little bit for it to warm up, she sighed and began to take off her clothes

Dean soon went towards the kitchen but stopped hearing the sound of running water. He knew it had to come from the bathroom he wanted to speak in but didnt.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus