Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Dean Raven (played anonymously)

As the three walked " keep an eye out and listen " Dean spoke sternly to his sister. Who held the gun but never fired it she was very nervous. Adam stopped as he growlee. Dean raised his hand up to have his sister stop. He eyed something in the window which was a wallker.

He didn't do anything just waited to see if there was more luckily there wasnt" let's move on" he said as he walked towards the car. The female was behind. Adam stayed in one spot Dean looked back knowing something was wrong but wasn't sure what.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt wakes up and sees a man a girl and a dog he the grabs his assault rifle and takes aim behind a barrier*
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She popped up and took aim, aiming directly at dean, watching the dog, just in case it attacked “who are you..”

Dean eyed the woman. Many thoughts ran through his head choice one run for it and could endanger his family well what's left or two try to find a group.... He obviously made the right choice.... hopefully. " Names Dean. This is Stacy and this Adam" he said trying to see if there was anyone else around.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt lowers his gun* oh its just a civilian
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She lowered her gun, and then she walked up to him, “how are y’all on supplies?”

Dean kept his gun down seeing there was a man also with this woman " low very low been hiding out at our house for a couple weeks". Adam watched the ladies movements any sudden hint of caution he would leap at her. Stacy just stood a few feet behind Dean.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and opened the door to the outpost, “cmon in...” she eyed them keeping her hand on the tigger just in case

Dean gave a nod as he eyed the woman before grabbing his sisters hand and walking in. "Come on Adam " he said who quickly followed behind them both.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She followed dean in and closed the door, she pointed to a couch for them to sit at as she locked and baracaded the door again “y’all can crash here if y’all need to...” she looked up the stairs towards wher Johnny was

Dean gave a nod"thanks" he said sitting on the couch. His sister didn't like these new people but didn't say a word. Dean was cautious to make sure the wasn't set up. Adam laid near Deans feet.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked up the stairs and saw Johnny was awake, she hugged him tightly and they walked down the stairs together, the nine year old boy looked at the new people “who the hell are they...?” She glared at Johnny “hey language.. and they are people we just picked up, Johnny’s eyes lit up when he saw the dog, he rushed over to it and began petting it frantically

Dean raised a brow. He knew kids around this age were now days had potty mouths. Adam watched the boy come up to him he wasn't fazed only time he didn't like being bothered is if his master or his masters sister was in trouble. Stacy eyed the boy she was maybe a year older than him if that. She was the quiet shy type. Dean more an observer of his surroundings.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked into the kitchen, and began to fix some canned soup she lit the fire in the stove manually and put a pot on and out the soup in, she turned around and looked at dean, he was about her age and his sister was about her brothers age, which she thought wa kinda funny, she walked over to the other couch, she rubbed her eyes “sorry, he just likes to impress strangers and dogs, he really likes dogs..” Johnny was now laying on the dog, just smiling

Dean gave a nod and smiled" it's fine it's completely understandable" he said firmly. Looking at Adam who licked Johnny. " looks like he likes you" he said as he spoke to the boy. Stacy leaned on Dean. She wasn't really liking the new people was never the type to talk either really. She whispered to Dean " I wanna go" Dean soon looked over at Stacy" it's ok we will be ok" he said giving her a soft smile. Before looking at the female " Mind giving us your names?" He asked trying not to seem rude.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Oh I’m sorry I totally forgot, I’m ace..and this is Johnny..” Johnny laughed at the dog licking him “actually my name is Jonathan, Alicia”he over exaggerated her real name “just calls me that..” she rolled her eyes, and then smiled warmly at them

Dean gave a small smile and nodded" pleasure to meet you both how long you guys been here ?" He asked. As Adam laid his head on Johnny. "Softy " Stacy quiet spoke to Adam who just looked at her.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“About a month, and who is this young lady next to you?” She smiles warmly at the little girl

Dean nodded" my sister Stacy" he said softly as he looked at Stacy " she is a bit of the quiet type ever since this all happened...." He soon sighed. There was something wrong it was obvious on how attached she was to her brother.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at dean then back at Stacy, “hello Stacy..if you would like upstairs we hav a big box of toys, if you want to play with them..” she gave her a warm smile

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus