Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

Lucy gets to the facility doors “BOYS! IM HOME AND I HAVE GUESTS!” The doors swing open and 12 large dogs pile up on Lucy and men come to open the doors “okay okay!” Lucy gets up okay follow me boys we are almost there”
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt tenses up and pats his gun* alright
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She and Johnny pet some of the dogs and follow Lucy, she held on to Johnny’s hand

Lucy takes all the guys to a club and allows them in “commander just tell them Lulu sent you here”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Johnny tried to go in, but she stopped him “no Johnny, you can’t only older guys...” he huffed “dang it...”

Lucy came over to Johnny and ace “hi my name is Lucy! What is yours?” She asks Johnny

ok then *matt walks in and his men follow him* go ahead boys I have some business to attend to *his men all nod and walk around acting natural they know what's about to happen* ok now all I have to do is... *he stops and sits at a nearby table*
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’m Johnny!” The nine year old boy smiled “hey..why can’t I go in there miss?”

“Oh I’m sorry but that’s for old men like commander once you are nice big and strong maybe like him you can go in there, hey how about we go play at our community park?” She asks Johnny and ace
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Doesn’t that sound fun...” she ushered Johnny “lead the way”

just like the trafficking sting at 233 east street *he whispers to himself he then radios his guys* ad victoriam *he then looks at johnny and says* look kid we only want your mind to stay innocent so just don't ask..

Lucy walked down the road to a small park “there it is now let’s go have fun!”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She glared at Matt, she was still pissed at him, but for a different reason now, she followed Lucy and let Johnny run wild, she sat on a bench and sighed

Lucy sat next to ace “what’s wrong? Commander Airhead loves looking at women is that bothering you?”

I mean what man doesn’t!?”

*matt's men walk behind him as he walks to the park* arm yourselves * his men hide around the park as matt walks up to lucy and ace* hey I got to tell you all something
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“No it’s not...” she sounded very defensive “and I like that name..” she tried to change the subject, she didn’t say anything when Matt walked up

“What commander?” She roled her eyes “is something not to your “likeing”

oi you got a problem with me miss sex trafficker *he looks at lucy* look in case you didn't know there are still walkers around here I don't think its safe here...

“Look my men have got it covered!” She snaps at him “ you know if you don’t think it’s safe here take your guns and your men and leave!” “MEN GIVE BACK THE GUNS...NOW!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus