Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

cmon don't cry he's gonna be fine... (I'm gonna start a medevail rp u in? I'm still gonna do this one to though)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Ya sure is it like Skyrim I love that game!))

(omg I love skyrim I play it all the time in fact my character pictures were made using skyrim and yes it will be)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yasss))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She moved away from his chest and wiped her tears “I’m....sorry..I yelled at you..”

Dean Raven (played anonymously)

((Id like to join))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((U can))

((I'm cool with that just read what happened so far and ill be right with u))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Kk))

((girl u can start whenever ur ready))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’m..sorry..I yelled at you Matt..” she looked up at him wiping tears away

its ok i'm sorry for not telling you about the antidote sooner...
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at Johnny then back at Matt, she walked over and sat on the bed next to johnny

he should wake up soon *matt puts his hand on aces shoulder* i'll be outside if you need me ok?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She nodded really not wanting him to leave, but she watched him walk out
Dean Raven (played anonymously)

((I'm gonna place my starter))

Dean and Adam his siberian husky and his sister Stacy who was a few years younger then him were posted up at there house. Supplies were running low and it was about time to leave. Dean had a shotgun and two desert eagles with not much ammo besides his combat knife. His sister only had a all Walther P 99 and a kitchen knife.

Dean grabbed the black dufflebag and swung it onto his left shoulder. " alright let's head out Stacy" he said moving stuff from the front door Adam was next to His owner. Stacy sighed" I wish mom was here" Dean let out a sigh as he had remembered what had happened to her" I know me too" he spoke gently as he opened the door seeing the sunlight beam on him. He soon stepped out with the desert eagle in hand luckily no zombies, walkers, roamers or whatever people called them nowadays were in sight.

He soon undid a bobby trap which was in the yard. He did a a bird call to let his sister know it was safe to come out. She followed him and looked back with an upset look. The three soon walked down the chaotic streets of new york.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked over to the window looking out, waiting for him to wake up, she sighed and then smile

*matt walks outside and falls asleep leaning against the building*
Ace (played by A__Girl)

as she looked out the window, she spotted a man,a girl and a dog, she grabbed her silt rifle and headed outside, and hid behind a car that was close to the building

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus