Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

“Now “commander” I was trying to be nice but your making it difficult no wonder ace is pissed at you! Now commander don’t let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Alright...that’s enough!” She was hella pissed now, she stood up and looked him in the eyes “why do you assume she is a sex trafficker, what if theses girls want to flaunt their bodies, now go have some god damn fun, cause that is what you came here to do....bull shit actually trust someone like you did me!!” She yelled and him “I’m done...!” She walked over to Johnny and grabbed his hand “cmon Johnny...”
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

you know what fine! *he whistles and his men come out from hiding* but you should be more cautious next time* he says this sarcastically he then walks back to his base*

Lucy walked off to the main hall to ready an attack if anything happens to her facility “finally they are gone now I don’t think I want this commander to be controlling me if all people he has no idea!”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“But I don’t want to leave!” He pulls away from her, “Johnny cmon...! “ he looks at her the runs off, she chases after him “Johnny come back!!”

Lucy locks up her gates and tells her guards “anyone who is associated with that commander investigate them before they come in!”

*matt walks up to his strategy table* men we have dug quite a shit hole here first order of buissness is to get ace back then we can deal with this "facility"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Johnny turned a couple of corners and she lost track of him, she pulled out her gun, ready for any zombies “Johnny..?!”

Lucy was patrolling the wall and saw ace in the woods “ACE!”

Lucy jumps over the wall and runs to ace

Gun in hand
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She was starting to panic as she saw Lucy run up to her, “oh my god...this is all my fault..if I didn’t yell at him...” she was rambling

“Ace hey calm down breathe...” she says in a calming voice “okay tell me what happened?”

*matt and 5 of his men run up to the corner of a semi-tall building he then pulls out his sniper* ok lets see what we got here * he sees lucy going towards ace* men! lets go *they run behind lucy killing all the guards in their way*

Lucy hears the gun shots “ace! We need to go NOW!”

*matt shoots at lucy still running after her* stop!!!
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She took a breath, “he’s gone I yelled at him and he ran off....I’m so stupid I know....” she stops mid sentence hearing a revolver shoot two times then stop “Johnny...!”she runs towards the revolver sounds, there in a alley way we’d about 3 zombies eating a person with a revolver in their hand, the revolver said “love always -mom and dad, “Johnny!!” She killed the 3 zombies and ran to him collapsing next to him, tears streamed down her face

*matt sees whats happening and stops to take off his hat and put it over his heart* I'm sorry for your loss ace...

Lucy runs after ace dropping to her knees with a bullet in her leg “AHHHHHHHHH! Ace...!” Lucy starts sobbing
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She picks up Johnny, he is limp in her arms “im so sorry jonhhy...I’m sorry” she whispers, she holds him crying

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus