Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

(( XD I will as soon as the owner says its ok and some others))
Amy (played by Moomins2081)

( I think most peeps are away just now)
((It's all good I'm gonna wait for a bit))

At some stage during the evening Amy would collect what she needed from around camp, packing her bag full if leftover plastic bottles from recycling, some tin foil left on a park bench and any empty plastic bags she could find. She would then bag everything up and hide it behind the dresser in her cabin. Of course she was concerned that Claire might say something to the others, but at the same time she had no shared her plan. And she was still in possession of a 9mm.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

he was back with a plastic filled with water bottles that he puts them on the ground and tied them all in the first layer of the net.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She helped him tie the the bottles to the layers of nets, when they finished she put one over shoulder and headed for the water.

They were on the both that he tied the end of the net with a rock then the threw them on the river.

“Think that should be good?” She looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

((I gtg I’ll be back on later))

((Okay ))
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I sigh and nod at Amy. I sneak with my bag to the office and take everything I can. A pocket knife, another gun/revolver, bullets, some files, etc. I quickly go back to our cabin, packing my stuff up, and locking the door. "What are we gonna do?" I ask, not very nervous at all.

She watches as Claire runs to her cabin holding a bag, she raised a eyebrow and walks towards her cabin, she knocks on the door.

"Shit..." I whisper. "Not now Jess! I just needed to change clothes!" I yell, nervous as all hell now.

Amy had returned to the cabin. She'd hid her bag underneath a loose floorboards along with the assorted items she had collected throughout the day. "Just a bit of fun. We might be better off after all this. Just keep the wolf from the door please." She motions to the door.

"Okay..." I say as I shrug and pusher a small dresser in front of the door to keep anyone out. I sigh, "So are we hunting or something? I got a knife and another gun."

"Little bit of anarchy never hurt anyone. Let me know when you are ready. Best hurry though." She knew it wasn't long before Jessica came through the door so she pulled out her bag, threw it over her shoulder and took her lighter to a roll of toilet paper in the backroom. Before she even considered lighting it she would do two things. First of all she moved to open a window for a means of escape and secondly she would wait for Claire to give the green light.

"The guns are only if things go to put. We make a break for the garage and see if we can hot wire a car. They have one inside. Failing that.. " She shows Claire the rope that she had stored away in her bag.

I slowly go and stand by Amy. I had my very filled bags on me ahead of time. I look at Amy and nod. "Do it."

Amy lights the toilet paper which would buy them both a little time to escape through the open window before it spread any further. "Got everything?" She asked sharply before climbing up onto the ledge and crawling outside. She knew Jessica was close and it did make her a little on edge. But the thrill of the chase was too much to ignore.

"Yep." I say as I wait for you to get out so I could throw me and the bags out. "We need to take a shortcut to the back of the garage so Allec or Jess doesn't see us." I say putting the hoodie of my jacket up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus