Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((Um I’m cuffuzled lol about this))
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Hey! Comeback here you two!" He chase them down into the forest and lost sight of them. "ALright where are those two girls go?" He look around in the area he is standing.

She takes of going the back way into the forest ending up right behind the two she grabbed their hoods, and pulled them towards her, “hello girls...mind telling me what you two were doing?”
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I stay silent.

(wE climbed up a tree show did u grab our hoods lmaoo)

((Oops ok um she grabbed your legs..XD))

(Shouldn't undersetimate the camp counsellor XD))

((Ya son!! XD))

((I do what I want when I want XD))

Allec look above the large tree and saw them "HEy Jess! Nice Job on apprehend the girls." He gave a thumbs up to her.

“Ya thanks..so what were you girls doing?” She asked helping them down the tree.

" Its best if we asked them first before suggesting what first offense punishment for them." He crossed his arms as he look at them with a dissapointment expression.

She nodded agreeing with allec, she started to walk hem back to the camp grounds.

At the Camp COunsellor Office, "Okay Claire and Amy why on earth did you two girls did that in the first place? " Cross his arms while asking them a question

She walked into the back of the office and sighed, she came back out front thinking to herself she paced back in forth down the hallway. “Why..?” Was all she could say.
Amy (played by Moomins2081)

( Hey guys sorry for not responding. Timezones are litteraly killing me here. Trying to spice things up but with the hours it's really hard. I'm always in bed when everyone else is around!)
Amy (played by Moomins2081)

She kept a wide grin on her face all the while. The thrill if the chase was enough for her. Of course,, getting caught sucked but she hoped they hadn't found the stash of misalanious items in her backpack which she had thrown into a bush. The backpack contained a concealed weapon, cigarettes, a cool of rope and a roll of duct tape. "Did it because we could. Why else?"If it was not found she'd return for it at a later date.

(( I see well I'm fron Philippines, I will respond on the rp at the time of 9-12 PM while in night about 11- 2PM))

"Just be honest Amy and tell us the whole truth." He looks at her with a sharp angry eyes.

I remembered I had my secret bag with Amy's bag. I have my drawstring with only clothes and a sketchbook on my back still. I cross my arms, "It's the truth. We could, we did it. Deal."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus