Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

He'd notice ``Humans aren't THAT dumb I mean they're weird but not that dumb` ` He wouldn't know due to him being Xenitian and Xenitians were known for not being particular fond of them.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

"Just don't get yourselves killed....."
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Daleks,can it say I am on the ship?))

Ember would be sitting at the table in the ship,It was slightly cramped but it would do, "Better than Luna synths I suppose" said ember,Drinking a small cup of water that tasted more like a penny to him than actual water,Terran water tasted strange to him,It wasn't lethal but ember would drink Draconis water any time of the day,Ember would rest his snout/muzzle on his paw/arm closing his eyes "Whats our ETA?" ember asked firmly
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"It is in t-minus 47 seconds. We got lucky we weren't on the other side of the planet..." I said while still trying to focus on controlling the ship and making sure we dont die.

(( Which ship is it? ))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Its a human ship we picked up, because all alien ships just straight up have no power))

Ember would be thinking about the field "So how do you think this field works assuming it exists?" Ember was curious about it "And how will we disable it?"

``Well if it does exist i'm assuming we just destroy it``

Tardis sighed, looking around.

"Hope we don't get shot down"

"Mhmm...."

`` That wasn't even my first ship y'know`` He'd say to Ember

Tardis growled, looking down.

``The hell are you so upset about?``

Tardis looked up at them, growling deeply. "I used to be the Ruler of Gallifrey, and now I'm stuck with this! I don't even get to help... I invented the TARDIS, you know!"

``What's the Tardis?`` He'd say ``Sounds dumb`` He'd mumble

"TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSIONS IN SPACE! IT CAN TAKE YOU TO ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE!!" Tardis hissed.

``Jesus Christ calm down, was that the weird looking blue thing you were in?``

Ember would seemingly understand what tardis was going through "I used to be in a good position in a faction called the dark vanguards,I obtained wealth and power,And I had some good friends as well,Till it burnt down,I completely understand that its hard to lose something really good,But your pathetic fault is nothing like I am going through" Ember would shoot tardis a dirty look "So man up" He growled

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus