Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

He just had to meddle with stuff he was not allowed to.

While investigating a series of disappearances related to the misuse of technology from unknown origins, Baris had to buy - using company funds, of course - one of these strange spacecraft. He was sure he was getting to the root of the problem, by following a fleet of ships of similar design, all of which had somehow their own flight patterns but, yet, ended one one place:

Mars.

And so, like he predicted, it was starting to happen. One by one, the ships started to fall into the red planet, simply dropping into the atmosphere as bright fireballs, from the absurd friction. By now, he was smiling, yelling in joy for apparently solving the mystery. By the time he notified his organization, or whatever rescue team nearby, however, it was too late.

His ship went dark. And so he suffer the same fate from them. Even worse, Baris' was lucky enough to have his crash site so far apart, in fact, that most of the ships have been already opened... While he was still there. It was not until a garbled message came to the rescuer's organization only radios, since he knew their frequencies by standard training - that someone would possibly be able to find him.

"May-- --ay! Ma-- day!! I-- --Ris Abdu-- Rescue Ope-- Crashed-- Coordina-- I repeat!! My na-- Baris-- --Operations! Coordinat-- --Relayed!"
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

As he was trying to move in the sand he noticed a ship was falling out of the sky ``Uh guys?`` He'd try to get the attention of Remnant and Maisy ``Hey guys look!`` He'd point at the ship as it was falling ``You gotta go check that out!``.
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

As they questioned the human in the ship they were told that they were intercepting an alien fleet when they figured out why all the ships were disappearing, they were told that every ship would lose power and crash on mars surface when it passed by. He gave them the coordinates of the fallen aliens and his comerades. And so tardis had just woken up and they all set out to find these crashed ships. Remnant had some last resort healing gel, he put it on the bounty hunter in all his injured places and quickly the gel sealed the wounds and cleaned them out. The gel sped up the healing of his bones, muscles, and skin. This made it so that he was ready to get back in the field better than ever. Remnant stood the bounty hunter up and they all set out on their journey. ((Skipping ahead)) As they arrived on the field they saw before them what could be hundreds of crashed ships. They quickly commed for backup and medical attention. Quickly, 7 medical ships landed on scene with 20 soldiers. The soldiers pried open the ships while the first survivors went looking for what was causing the ships to crash, but each of them had their own theories as to why the ships crashed. Remnant thinks its an ancient Martian artifact that is using the magnetic field of the planet to invert power flow on the ships causing them to crash. The Girl with the Tardis thinks it was simply the magnetic field over powering the ships and forcing them to over heat. The wolf is not sure what could have caused it. The bounty hunter could not come to a conclusion and so all of them decided to leave it to a vote. ((This will be an in character vote you have 1 day for the first one and another day to vote on the second. Just say what you are in favor too)) Remnant put up his hand and said "All in favor of the idea that it may be a martian artifact say I, All in favor of the idea that maybe the planet just increased its gravitational pull and forced the ships to burn up and slam down say II"
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would raise his paw before giving his answer "I" Ember believed there was simply no way a planet could alter its own gravity it had to have been some form of device or field,Either way it would be the artifact,Darkwolf ships were not very durable against those...

He'd sigh ``I`` He just wanted to get off of this planet.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Well its pretty obvious which side won so we will just continue))

"Well it seems that we are all in agreement on what has happened, we MUST find this artifact so that no more people are hurt. We shall start by going to Hellas Crater, it's the closest to the core of the planet so it would be a good starting point as if something is amplifying the magnetic field of the planet or it is making ships lose power, it would need to be near the core, however it seems human technology is not affected by this, perhaps they were feeling the affects of the artifact even on earth and so their machines were built to be immune. We need to get a human ship." ((Quick stats based off of opinions whenever a decision is made there will be preferences created with the characters known as companionship stats. For this one the 3 people that agreed with me now have a stat of 1 I kinda forced tardis to disagree as we needed 2 choices, and so i will not change her stat and it will remain at 0 as in indifferent. This will happen on all characters, so change accordingly.))
I started walking towards one of the medical rescue drivers and asked if there was anywhere nearby that sold human ships. He mentioned a shop to the east, and so we headed towards it and were greeted by a human who was selling a ship. It was brand new and needed only be activated to use. As the fact that i am a Royal Knight i always have excessive pocket change on me, this was enough to easily purchase the ship which only cost 5000 credits. We used to ship and flew over to Hellas crater and started our investigation.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis rolled her eyes with a dissatisfied groan. "Ugh, dumb beta-zone species...."

He'd notice ``Humans aren't THAT dumb I mean they're weird but not that dumb` ` He wouldn't know due to him being Xenitian and Xenitians were known for not being particular fond of them.

"Just don't get yourselves killed....."

Ember would be sitting at the table in the ship,It was slightly cramped but it would do, "Better than Luna synths I suppose" said ember,Drinking a small cup of water that tasted more like a penny to him than actual water,Terran water tasted strange to him,It wasn't lethal but ember would drink Draconis water any time of the day,Ember would rest his snout/muzzle on his paw/arm closing his eyes "Whats our ETA?" ember asked firmly
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"It is in t-minus 47 seconds. We got lucky we weren't on the other side of the planet..." I said while still trying to focus on controlling the ship and making sure we dont die.

Ember would be thinking about the field "So how do you think this field works assuming it exists?" Ember was curious about it "And how will we disable it?"

``Well if it does exist i'm assuming we just destroy it``

Tardis sighed, looking around.

"Hope we don't get shot down"

"Mhmm...."

`` That wasn't even my first ship y'know`` He'd say to Ember

Tardis growled, looking down.

``The hell are you so upset about?``

Tardis looked up at them, growling deeply. "I used to be the Ruler of Gallifrey, and now I'm stuck with this! I don't even get to help... I invented the TARDIS, you know!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus