Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``What's the Tardis?`` He'd say ``Sounds dumb`` He'd mumble
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

"TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSIONS IN SPACE! IT CAN TAKE YOU TO ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE!!" Tardis hissed.

``Jesus Christ calm down, was that the weird looking blue thing you were in?``
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would seemingly understand what tardis was going through "I used to be in a good position in a faction called the dark vanguards,I obtained wealth and power,And I had some good friends as well,Till it burnt down,I completely understand that its hard to lose something really good,But your pathetic fault is nothing like I am going through" Ember would shoot tardis a dirty look "So man up" He growled

``Your lucky you didn't have your ship blown in half WHILE STILL IN IT AND WHEN RIGHT ABOVE THE MOST DANGEROUS PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE!`` He shot a dirty look at Ember.

"Didn't we BOTH have that happen to us?"

Tardis growled and stood, limping away. "Stupid Beta species... I'm a TIMELORD...."

``Yes but YOU were the one who blew it up!``

"OH SURE,BLAME IT ON ME!!"

``WELL YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WITH A GIANT RAILGUN AIMED AT ME!``

Tardis whipped around to face them. "Bloody Hell, at least you two don't have to live with the misery of living for around TWENTY LIVES!"

``Listen just because you fly around in a magic blue phone booth! Doesn't mean you're "so superior"!``

"I've had to live through abuse for centuries! I've had to live through both of my daughters dying before me! I've had to live through a plague that took my whole hometown! And I still ruled Gallifrey with an iron fist, so BACK OFF MY CASE!!"

"THATS A LONG CALL FROM HAVING TO KILL MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND NEARLY WIPE OUT AN ENTIRE RACE!" Ember would look at thim lightly,He obviously freaked out when he heard it "I shouldn't have said that..." Ember would back down the ladder slowly moving out and reaching up to his collar,He would increase the chemical flowing into him,Slowly he would feel all his emotions melt away and would go to sit back down at his cramped seat

``I've had to watch my Father get murdered. I've had to watch my mother die of sickness. I've had to work with a crime syndicate for 7 goddamn years. Now I live a poor life with nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps me alive are the credits I earn from taking people's lives``

"I had to kill thousands to even try to save my kids, and it wasn't even worth it in the end!"

``I am the last Xenitian in the galaxy my entire planet and race was wiped off the face of existence all because of goddamn humans who saw us as animals and hunted us for money``

(( Oh. I had just been joking. ))

"Look, we're all bullshit! Happy now?"

``Atleast I haven't committed mass genocide like Fuzzy over here``

"Who's that? Me?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus